Ukraine Russia War #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Russian foreign minister claims Ukraine are using genocide against their own people
Giving a lot of time to a Chinese journalist and shutting the rest up, I think he said something like if Ukraine has taken your manners away that's a reflection on them, said to a journalist who tried to question what was being said. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 19
The mayor of Kyiv is Vitali Klitscko, he's 6'7" and the former heavyweight boxer known as Dr Ironfist. I'd like to put Putin in a room with him for 10 minutes.

Reactions: 34
At this point how are people still saying they like Putin? MSM is portraying his as the evil one? It’s all propoganda? Nothing in the news is to be believed? The timing of it right after Covid-19 is dodgy. Lord give me strength, what next? All the people we are seeing on the news dying and fleeing are crisis actors?

Reactions: 15
Dropping rockets on residential areas

Where has this been said?

Reactions: 13
I just posted something similar in another thread and was told I was wrong. But its very clear in my feeds, the usual outraged brigade are silent

Reactions: 13
To anyone interested, the FT is holding a webinar at 1pm (GMT), one of the speakers is Arseniy Yatsenyuk - Prime Minister of Ukraine (2014-2016), Chairman of Kyiv Security Forum and Founder of Open Ukraine Foundation.

Reactions: 16
I agree they shouldnt post stuff, but they do and when they post about every other little thing they bloody should be posting about this. Are people in denial or ignorant about how dangerous this situation could be for all of us.

Reactions: 9
Any news on SWIFT? Although I feel Putin and the oligarchs will be funnelling money into China.

South Korea announcing sanctions now.

Reactions: 10
So the defence secretary says that Russia’s Day One mission failed and they have lost 450 troops.
Just watching the footage on Sky News of the monumental amount of tanks they’ve sent in, I don’t think Ukraine will be able to defend themselves against that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.