Ukraine Russia War #14

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For an old guy that’s quite ambitious ! He’s 71 I’d doubt that would happen in his lifetime, look how far he’s advanced in two years…
Though he can stay awake for two hours at a time and doesn't base policy on random brain farts, so for as long as his doubles can maintain a pretence and he can still issue 'fenestroika' orders then he's likely to be around for a while.

Poland don’t seem to care?
They might want to re-check their stats, anything Ukrainian passing through will now have dropped to minimal levels since sea traffic via the safe channel is now back up to near pre-2022 2023 levels - so the problem should be just about over.

AIUI the farmers in Poland are mainly protesting about the same things as the French farmers i.e. costs/consequences of EU regs but with the handy addition of blaming Ukraine for what was a significant market upheaval that shouldn't have happened but which equally should now be very much reduced.

Current figures now have quantities of land-transported grain down to about 5% of total which it still a lot but easier to ensure it all goes through instead of any being sold off cheap along the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Though he can stay awake for two hours at a time and doesn't base policy on random brain farts, so for as long as his doubles can maintain a pretence and he can still issue 'fenestroika' orders then he's likely to be around for a while.

They might want to re-check their stats, anything Ukrainian passing through will now have dropped to minimal levels since sea traffic via the safe channel is now back up to near pre-2022 2023 levels - so the problem should be just about over.

AIUI the farmers in Poland are mainly protesting about the same things as the French farmers i.e. costs/consequences of EU regs but with the handy addition of blaming Ukraine for what was a significant market upheaval that shouldn't have happened but which equally should now be very much reduced.

Current figures now have quantities of land-transported grain down to about 5% of total which it still a lot but easier to ensure it all goes through instead of any being sold off cheap along the way.
We’re only missing an army and weapons …I might have flat feet so conscription’s out of the question 😂 don’t think many are interested in defending their nations anymore there’s more pressing issues to contend with.

Reactions: 1
The official version of the glorious Russian army unparalleled triumph at Avdiivka

Which as far as anyone is aware, Putin will be taking as truth.

And then there's this as if any further evidence was needed

Putin's Russia, it's like a WTF episode of some weird dark satire thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The official version of the glorious Russian army unparalleled triumph at Avdiivka

Which as far as anyone is aware, Putin will be taking as truth.

And then there's this as if any further evidence was needed

Putin's Russia, it's like a WTF episode of some weird dark satire thing.
Unfortunately this is Putin's way of saying he was directly involved in Navalny's murder. Murder, not death. There is no way anyone can just call it death.

Reactions: 2
Written version of the above

And goes hand in hand with this one from the other day
about recent western components found in debris from downed missiles supplied to Russia by North Korea.

Back on the Russian playbook, Belarus complaining about a provocation that isn't happening

And totally coincidental I'm sure
Translated opening bit thereof:
Transnistrian opposition: Congress of so-called deputies of all levels in Tiraspol will ask Moscow to annex Transnistria to Russia
At the congress of the so-called deputies of all levels from Transnistria, which will take place on February 28, a request to Moscow regarding the accession of the separatist region to the Russian Federation would be adopted.
Noting Putin's address to the Russian Federal Assembly is set for the 29th, looks like they are angling to be one of the big news items in it.

Yesterday on one of the Russian political/propaganda shows the suggestion that the treaty on the unification of Germany doesn't count because it wasn't signed by the USSR. (ref vid clip on Anton Gerashchenko twitter)

With (ref vid clip on NOELreports twitter) a bonus "Odesa, come back home. We have longed for Odesa in the Russian Federation ... This is our Russian city," from Dmitry Medvedev before stating that Kyiv is Russian too, and that "from there comes the threat of the existence of the Russian Federation. It is an international threat, because even though Kyiv is a Russian city by its roots, it is controlled by an international brigade of Russia's opponents headed by the United States of America."

See also 'the west has always been attacking russia'...

Reactions: 3
Navalnys mother thinks they’ve already buried him.
It wouldn't surprise me if they had, or if they had already cremated him just to make sure there was no damning evidence to be found.

(edit, OK seen update now)

• Sad
It wouldn't surprise me if they had, or if they had already cremated him just to make sure there was no damning evidence to be found.

(edit, OK seen update now)
Strange they won’t let anyone near the body, could be someone that looks like him if he’s been viewed from afar ? People look different in death.

Reactions: 1
Strange they won’t let anyone near the body, could be someone that looks like him if he’s been viewed from afar ? People look different in death.
It's going to be a combination of making sure evidence of foul play is harder to spot and more significantly, showing who's in control and how little they care about what anyone on the outside has to say.

People within the 'listened-to opinion' boundaries will all be falling in with the 'leadership involves killing people' philosophy and seeing it all as the actions of a strong leader, with trivialities like morality and ethics being things of total irrelevance.

I was reminded of questions over funding the other day, David Sacks complaining about how nobody was watching where the money was going, echoed by Mr Elon himself, to which Readers helpfully added context
The claim that there is no effective oversight is false. There is extensive oversight on Ukraine aid spending.
Report here
Last week's news surely enough time for the great and the wise to have spotted before offering his great wisdom...
Published 15/2/24

Dictatorships love causing their society members anguish and misery. Control.
I think they're punishing Yulia. It's just unbelievable. Medvedev had a go about Yulia. They were all angered by her video.
Poor Lyudmila Navalnaya, Alexei's mother. What a strong woman she is though.

Here's Yulia's video. English subs available:

Is this to stop a public show of support at his funeral ? Or conceal how he died?