Ukraine Russia War #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlod chatting to Kay and his "Vlad is a nobody" is giving me these vibes

Reactions: 3
What's been promised so far, looking like a sufficient number of 'not seeming like a lot' will be adding up to 'enough'.

Reactions: 5
Just read Russia's presidential helicopter crashed in Moscow. TASS says Putin wasn't onboard, but with all the lies and bullshit their media spew who knows...

Maybe an assassination attempt?

There were reports last week of internal beef with the Russian army and Wagner chief Prigozhin, with a bunch of Wagner scum getting obliterated because the army refused their request for artillery fire.

Looking at those daily updates they're well and truly in the meat grinder phase. If those numbers are accurate Russia have lost around 25k soldiers in just over a month - insane.

Now only if the west would send some ATACMS so Ukraine could smash Russian logistical hubs, force them back and starve them of supplies and ammo on the battlefield.

Reactions: 6
The stats are absolutely incredible if they're even half accurate.

As of today:

Russian Personnel
Total losses~505'640

killed~126'160
wounded~378'480
prisoner of war~1'000

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
There were reports last week of internal beef with the Russian army and Wagner chief Prigozhin,
An escalation I would like to see!
I look forward to further reports of fisticuffs at the front between regular and rented army personnel, the more distracted they are the better.

In the meantime, extra detail maps and diagrams from geolocated footage have been put together

Ukrainian attack on a hospital 'almost certainly disinformation'
Seems to be the broad consensus - so far as I've seen, there's not many news outlets that are taking the report of this claimed strike at face value, with most being very clear on 'claimed' 'accused' 'unable to verify' beyond being one or more explosions at a hospital where there were (on second thoughts I will add 'allegedly' here) military and civilian staff/patients, and casting some doubt on the date it might have occurred.
Russia claims it was a HIMARS strike and therefore the US is directly involved in a war crime (etc).
Opportunity for multiple statements from multiple officials, likely to continue for at least a day or two - possibly on its own or (seen on a couple already) as an addendum to anything war related, to keep pushing the US involvement angle.

Last edited:
Fairly blunt remarks from the ISW

And the AJ summary report from this morning

Plus the Kremlin quite unsurprisingly denied that Putin made any threats in his call to Boris Johnson prior to the invasion.

Reactions: 5
The reason why USA jets may not be sent is the same reason for ours ; they are the most high-tech in the World, and pilots in Ukraine won't know the flying controls & also if one is shot down then the Russians will be able to study the technology?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.