Ukraine Russia Tensions - Crisis - War

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no way dismissing what has happened in ukraine but all this just for putin to show his power and wanting 2 bits of land i dont think hes really realised what hes started now i really do not

Reactions: 4
Oh China can duck right off. Its their fault we’ve all basically lost the last two years of our lives, which they’ve still not apologised for🤬

This is also from 1984. China is so in favour of Russia that it's trying to make excuses of further escalating this whole thing, while pretending they have no choice but to support Putin. Lol. I have nothing else to do or say - LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re dropping bombs on residential areas with families still inside the houses .
I've just seen the footage of the plane going over the houses and dropping a missile. The child crying is so harrowing to listen too 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I
I am no way dismissing what has happened in ukraine but all this just for putin to show his power and wanting 2 bits of land i dont think hes really realised what hes started now i really do not
Apparently the Ukrainian forces are holding their own 💪💪
I think something's happened to him, he looks very puffy and swollen. I think he's on his way out and he wants to remembered in the history books. He's an old man now despite the Botox and fillers.

Reactions: 15
I

Apparently the Ukrainian forces are holding their own 💪💪
I think something's happened to him, he looks very puffy and swollen. I think he's on his way out and he wants to remembered in the history books. He's an old man now despite the Botox and fillers.
Mind you bojo didnt look to good himself did he 🤣

• Haha
203 attacks by Russia so far today, according to Ukrainian police.
Four metro stations in Kyiv don't have trains running so they may be used as air raid shelters.
Maxima in Lithuania banning goods from Russia and Belarus.
WHO "expressed concern" over "potential humanitarian catastrophe".
Protests in countries including UK, France, Germany, Spain, Turkey, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Japan, Italy, Cyprus, Montenegro...

Reactions: 13
I just saw they're 20 miles from the capital but thought they were already there. I suppose it's going to be a mass of confusion over the next hours

This is also from 1984. China is so in favour of Russia that it's trying to make excuses of further escalating this whole thing, while pretending they have no choice but to support Putin. Lol. I have nothing else to do or say - LOL
A Belarus reporter on the news said Belarus is supporting Putin but she said the people do not agree with it

To be fair I doubt many ordinary Russians agree either (I dont know this is a fact but am assuming) I can understand the wealthy ones having assets seized etc but ordinary Russians are just that - ordinary working people - they are the ones who will suffer from the sanctions more than the wealthy.
Shame Bojo doesn’t show some real backbone and seize all the UK properties they own and let the homeless veteran's move in

Reactions: 8
Finally from New Zealand, I've been waiting for them to say something beyond noting their concern, I know covid zero is still their most important issue...

From RNZ:

"New Zealand will introduce targeted travel ban against Russian Government officials and other individuals associated with the Russian invasion of Ukraine, prohibit the export of goods to Russian military and security forces, and suspend bilateral foreign ministry engagement until further notice.
The travel ban will stop intended individuals from obtaining visas to enter or transit New Zealand.
The government said while exports from New Zealand under the now-prohibited category were extremely limited, a blanket ban removed the ability for exporters to apply for a permit, and sent a clear signal of support to Ukraine."

• Heart
Reactions: 11
feel a bit anxious about this, currently pregnant as well and like others have said what is the world becoming
Jeeps that is really scary - try to keep as calm as possible - turn off the news etc and block it for a while - 😘 look after you and the little one

I was just thinking if we were invaded / were under attack I would not have a clue what to do or where to go and would probably just end up sitting in my home watching a box set 😀. the proverbial ostrich I suppose

I cannot begin to imagine how frightened the population are not knowing what to do for the best it is truly heartbreaking 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sky News AU host Rita Panahi has found a brief clip pre-election 2019 in the USA where Biden warns Trump may be soft on Putin but he, Joe, will not be! Uh oh...

A Belarus reporter on the news said Belarus is supporting Putin but she said the people do not agree with it

To be fair I doubt many ordinary Russians agree either (I dont know this is a fact but am assuming) I can understand the wealthy ones having assets seized etc but ordinary Russians are just that - ordinary working people - they are the ones who will suffer from the sanctions more than the wealthy.

Shame Bojo doesn’t show some real backbone and seize all the UK properties they own and let the homeless veteran's move in
I don't doubt a lack of overly aggressively mindedness from the average Belarusian towards their neighbours, whatever the officials may be saying, and then they see Russian tanks rolling by...:eek:

Reactions: 6
Some blue tickers have deleted their tweets I think because there are troops in the Chernobyl exclusion zone, but nothing has been attacked yet. The worry is it could happen.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.