UK General Election 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was part of the YouGov poll tonight 😇

Just an example of how little effort the Tories are putting into winning/holding onto seats in the North...the address of the Conservative candidate for one of our most deprived local constituencies...is in Knightsbridge 🤣

Attending the declaration on election day will probably be the first time they've travelled north of the M25.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sunak will be bleeping off to California when this is all over, let’s face it the reason he called the election on 4th July is so his kids can be over there for the start of the new term, so no way will they be doing National Service.
He's just such a liar.

He said that police officer numbers are at record high. They are still less than they were in 2010.

As if he would be happy for his kids to do National Service! They'll probably end up in some nepo role with one of his cronies.

Reactions: 6
Election day is my birthday but I will still vote. So sick of how out of touch the Conservatives are, been enjoying these Rishi memes, I think he does it on purpose!

Reactions: 9
weird how labour are always asked where the money is coming from, but tories never have to explain where the money from 14 years of cuts has gone

• Heart
Reactions: 24
and also so weird how little interest there seems to be in Tory cronies making £££££ out of Covid - Michelle Mone, Dido Harding, Hancock's mate from the pub... SO much money diverted from the country

Reactions: 15
Loads of rich people move to expensive areas where there’s free grammar schools. That’s why they don’t pay for private. I went to a grammar (not my choice, wanted to go comp with friends, parents chose grammar) it was chock full of kids who had gone to private primary and been trained to pass the entrance exams. Still wealthy, huge expensive houses, it’s just another way of rigging the system to make sure they get a better education than others who don’t have the money.
There are state grammar schools in deprived areas as well, look at East Kent for example.

Reactions: 3
and also so weird how little interest there seems to be in Tory cronies making £££££ out of Covid - Michelle Mone, Dido Harding, Hancock's mate from the pub... SO much money diverted from the country
Or the tory aides placing bets on when the election date would be ;)

Reactions: 4
Cannot stand career politicians like Jonathan Ashworth. Very slimy and inept. He also needs some media training as well as he seems incapable of keeping his cool under questioning.

bleeping stop it that is bleeping hilarious. Probs the first time he has been on public transport too. He’s so out of touch he doesn’t realise that she only has werthers and wine gums.
It comes up every time he does/says something stupid, for ages now

1718229118249.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG he's doing a Liz Truss. He wants more police, dentists, paying junior doctors more, teachers, funded nursery places. Where's the money coming from?
There's enough money for that when you don't have Tory bastards spaffing billions on their precious Brexit and other wasting of taxpayers' cash.

---
And let's also not forget the billions they handed over to their mates for useless PPE, the sick corrupt feckers that they are. Yet you still support them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.