UK General Election 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so much better than the 45 seconds rule. Beth is allowing them to speak, and listening to the audience.

Reactions: 1
The way he said "i know" to the audience member. That's the arrogance and the condescension

Reactions: 4
Sunak eating Haribo is up there with May confessing to running through fields of wheat, living life on the edge right there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Beth was soft on Starmer. Never asked him about immigration or pensions.

The chap in the audience is being unrealistic expecting his 19 year old daughter to be in a position to have a mortgage. Why doesn't he tell her to wait another couple of years and save up for a deposit?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Beth was soft on Starmer. Never asked him about immigration or pensions.

The chap in the audience is being unrealistic expecting his 19 year old daughter to be in a position to have a mortgage. Why doesn't he tell her to wait another couple of years and save up for a deposit?
She was so much harsher on Starmer.

I suppose he could just tell his daughter to cancel netflix and stop eating avocados.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's gone all quiet on the thread for Sunak. He's doing better than I thought (still not great) but he's very meh. Something just isn't connecting.

It's gone all quiet on the thread for Sunak. He's doing better than I thought (still not great) but he's very meh. Something just isn't connecting.

Well he has not put his foot in it so far and is giving quite thorough answers.

Keeping asking about D Day and him giving the same answer is not getting anyone anywhere.

He's just such a liar.

He said that police officer numbers are at record high. They are still less than they were in 2010.

As if he would be happy for his kids to do National Service! They'll probably end up in some nepo role with one of his cronies.

Reactions: 7

Keeping asking about D Day and him giving the same answer is not getting anyone anywhere.
Whatever Rishi is saying though is all lies, anyone with half a brain cell knows this

Reactions: 8
Whatever Rishi is saying though is all lies, anyone with half a brain cell knows this
Yeah, he is speaking bullshit but I thought it was probably his best performance of the campaign. If he is trying to throw it he will need to do a few more clangers hopefully.

Reactions: 2
I think sunak seems defeated
I do like the way it was about them and neither sank to the level of calling the other party
Although that seems to have ended with cleverly 😐

He ended quite strongly there and even got the young lad William relenting.

The PM was over his brief and policies, his negatives were mainly over D Day and the start of the interview.

Sir Keir did deflect some questions, Jeremy Corby was an own goal, he should have just told the truth that he obviously supported JC when he was leader but now his opinions have changed.

Reactions: 2

For me his responses seemed a bit too prepared and like what we've heard a million times before. It was as though he was just going through the motions.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.