UEFA EURO 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I speak for others when I say I'll be amazed if we win on Sunday. Wednesday night's game was headache inducing for me as it was 🙈😬

Reactions: 2
I think we could pull out of the bag! We’ve been very strong throughout. I think our forwards didn’t appear as quick during the Denmark match compared to previous matches, but I’m not going to get all Football Manager on here 😂

Grealish and Foden should be in the starting line-up!

Reactions: 5
My son is at peak excitement over Sunday. He has no idea he will be at the game and it is such a hard secret to keep. But if i told him now the next 48 hours would see him combust I think. At 10pm last night, when he should have be long since asleep, he was telling me our Kalvin made 28 pressures in the mid 3rd of the pitch against Denmark compared to "only 9" from Rice and that Kalv made 37 pressures overall and the next best player "only had 17" and so we had to discuss for an hour about Kalvin being a machine.

Great. But I can't keep this up until Sunday at 8pm.

Send help.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My son is at peak excitement over Sunday. He has no idea he will be at the game and it is such a hard secret to keep. But if i told him now the next 48 hours would see him combust I think. At 10pm last night, when he should have be long since asleep, he was telling me our Kalvin made 28 pressures in the mid 3rd of the pitch against Denmark compared to "only 9" from Rice and that Kalv made 37 pressures overall and the next best player "only had 17" and so we had to discuss for an hour about Kalvin being a machine.

Send help.

What an exciting surprise he’ll have!

Reactions: 4

Send help.

What a great surprise!! Great parent (the joys of anonymous accounts that I didn’t want to assume either way!) that you are! I love how much kids are loving this

Reactions: 5
Grealish and Foden should be in the starting line-up!
There's surely no chance he makes such a drastic change for the final. I think one of the main reasons England have played so well is that Southgate has ignored the media pressure to start them all. Sterling has proven him right and Rice/Philips are a huge part of the defensive record. I don't think England would have gone 55 years without a final if other managers had the same courage.

Reactions: 8
There's surely no chance he makes such a drastic change for the final. I think one of the main reasons England have played so well is that Southgate has ignored the media pressure to start them all. Sterling has proven him right and Rice/Philips are a huge part of the defensive record. I don't think England would have gone 55 years without a final if other managers had the same courage.
That’s true. I like how Southgate ignores the media narrative. Agree about Rice and Phillips. I just think Grealish and Foden are a good addition for goal assists.

Reactions: 2
I’m a Wales fan through and through but I can’t deny that ‘Southgate You’re the One’ is a tune. It’s catchy and Southgate was absolutely rocking that waistcoat back in 2018. I kept seeing him and thinking “this is the same guy that played for Middlesbrough back in the day?”. A glow up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it will be a comfortable win for England.

It's coming home!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure if we will win on Sunday or not but I think I might actually wee myself if we bring it home.
C'mon England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yel

Is this the right thread to moan about Jenny frost and say Kerry Katona would have been much better? Or will I get told off as this is a serious thread 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Send help.

How old is he? Just wondered. My 37 year old son in law is football mad and got a call last week from a friend ask him
For his passport details. He say why? And his mate said because I have got 4 tickets for the euro final and one is for you ( presume the passport is for id)
Look out for him he’s 6ft 9! Only joking enjoy

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.