UEFA EURO 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be astonished if England win. Thats just me being honest and objective. Of course upsets happen, but not often. The most obvious example being Liverpool’s 2005 Champions League victory, but that really was an absolute fluke.
That was 3-0 down at half time to come back to win. No fluke that 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ll be astonished if England win. Thats just me being honest and objective. Of course upsets happen, but not often. The most obvious example being Liverpool’s 2005 Champions League victory, but that really was an absolute fluke.
Today I saw on the news the Mystic Meerkats of London zoo predicted an England win, so it's pretty much set in the stars.

It's coming home!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was a fluke, they were the underdogs. It wasn’t the current dominant Liverpool squad, they were tit then.
Our goalie was tit hot as were a number of the players but no they weren't the dominant team of 2020. I cried my eyes out that day 🤣 was so beautiful lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I also think it will be a 2-1 victory for Italy but if our boys manage to pull it out of the bag then I think that will make my year! Very nervous for them and sad it will all be over. I’ve really enjoyed it this year.

Reactions: 4
I also think it will be a 2-1 victory for Italy but if our boys manage to pull it out of the bag then I think that will make my year! Very nervous for them and sad it will all be over. I’ve really enjoyed it this year.
Me too. I think after the past 18 month it’s meant so much more. Really hope we bring it home tomorrow but either way they got to the final and brought us together as a nation. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Reactions: 2
I’ve read tonight that pundits and papers abroad seem to think UEFA have it fixed for England to win as a favour for Boris playing a big part in bringing down the Super League apparently 🙄

The worst one was how they think it’s an outrage Wembley has even been allowed to host the final due to Brexit…. ffs I can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You say fluke I say my Liverpool supporting Grandfather who sadly passed away a few months earlier was giving then a hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The nerves have already kicked in it’s going to be a long day.
I really hope they bring it home

Today I saw on the news the Mystic Meerkats of London zoo predicted an England win, so it's pretty much set in the stars.

It's coming home!
Or the banana on This Morning, which conveniently had a 'Y' inside. Absolute nonsense that stuff. It's 50/50 whether England win or not. I see that fraud Uri Geller is creeping back into the spotlight again, talking about the Euros and who'll win. I don't know why they entertain him.

Or the banana on This Morning, which conveniently had a 'Y' inside. Absolute nonsense that stuff. It's 50/50 whether England win or not. I see that fraud Uri Geller is creeping back into the spotlight again, talking about the Euros and who'll win. I don't know why they entertain him.
Well that’s a turn up for the books I genuinely thought Uri Geller was dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I refuse to not be optimistic about the game tomorrow. I think the boys have smashed it for England already and I'm buzzing for them to have even got here. I think they've played well and I don't see why they can't win. Also Chiellini's comment about England having home matches has really put me off the Italian team now as I don't see what the need is of trying to discredit how hard the boys have worked to get to this stage.

I’ve read tonight that pundits and papers abroad seem to think UEFA have it fixed for England to win as a favour for Boris playing a big part in bringing down the Super League apparently 🙄

The worst one was how they think it’s an outrage Wembley has even been allowed to host the final due to Brexit…. ffs I can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣
That’s both hilarious and also an insult to the team who have played some of the best football I’ve seen from an England team in I don’t know how long. They’ve kept their nerve and it’s paid off, unlike previous generations who bottled it frequently on the big stage.

Brexit has nothing to do with football so I dunno what that’s all about. Is it people getting all confused and thinking we’ve literally left the continent of Europe again?🤣

Reactions: 1
And me!
Two of my kids are so buzzing that they have not spoken to me about anything else for the last 4 days. One of them didn't like football until this tournament but the energy, the fire back in that child is beautiful.
16 months of dead eyed resignation to an isolated, unstable routine and a questionable teacher (me!) has gone.
Please bring it home boys 🦁⚽

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.