UEFA EURO 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you, the mini jellies and your dad have the best time

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else thrashing their house today so it's nice and sparkly for the match?
Even I don't get my logic here. It's not like Gareth's going to pop round after the match and eye roll at the dust.

Reactions: 12
Still sick with the rona so gonna need a power nap before the match tonight but I'm too nervous to sleep.

Reactions: 4
My husband has just been to collect an item he bought off eBay. As he was leaving he asked the guy "Is it coming home?"

The guy said "I hope not, football only encourages violence".

Reactions: 5
Been up since 6am absolutely buzzing. These scenes in London are absolutely bouncing already. Let's go boyssssss.

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else thrashing their house today so it's nice and sparkly for the match?
Even I don't get my logic here. It's not like Gareth's going to pop round after the match and eye roll at the dust.
Yes!! Only way to distract myself

Reactions: 2
I might even delve to the darkest corner of my wardrobe to dig out my England shirt. Its the one with the cross on the shoulder, a personal favourite kit-wise.

Glad I weren’t the only one that thought this!
That's one thing I've never got about football. The second a manager loses something big, they get sacked. From the sidelines they can only direct. But there's 11 - or more - other people who actually have a direct impact on the result of the match who don't get sacked if they lose?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.