Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
We don’t deserve to win with such scum bag fans
Disgraceful ...the English fans let down the country they need to take a leaf out of the Irish fans book they were always respectful ,win ,lose or draw #Jackiesarmy(y)

Reactions: 8

nbt

VIP Member
The behaviour in that video is disgusting. I wish I’d not watched.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I really truly hope the players are seeing the outpouring of love they’re getting and can be protected from anything bad/racist.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Aren’t Italian men beautiful though? Actually one thing I noticed when I was in Italy was how good looking everyone is, men and women, old and young. Arguably the best looking people in the world.

• Heart

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Hey folk, just want to add that as a Scottish lass I was cheering you all on. Disappointed you didn't win. I'm Scottish & British & proud to be both. When push comes to shove we are in it together. Boys did well and Prince George 😍😍😍😍😍
This. All of this. Proud Brit

• Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
Disgraceful ...the English fans let down the country they need to take a leaf out of the Irish fans book they were always respectful ,win ,lose or draw #Jackiesarmy(y)
Remember Ireland v England 1995, the match had to be abandoned after England fans went ballistic and made a holy show of themselves when Ireland went 1-0 up? Jack Charlton said he was ashamed to be an Englishman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Sorry lads ☹
ill forgive you for that potato argument we had in 1845 and stuff if it helps soften the blow.

Good game, Ya did well.
#kindawantrashers

• Haha

Tea_Time_12

It's one thing to practice penalties and the order in training but it's a much different atmosphere during the game. It was a big ask for these younger players given the circumstances and so much weight being placed on potentially winning. Saka was called upon after two straight misses by players with much more international experience than him. I admire his courage to stick to the plan and step up.

Tublet83

VIP Member
I'm genuinely disgusted by the racist memes that are circulating around on Twitter by the English. It's all good when England win but when they don't people think it's ok to be absolute scumbags? Gracious losers.... I think not.
We don’t deserve to win with such scum bag fans

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
I was secretly supporting Italy all along oops
Me too ! (although not secretly lol) England were shocking tonight a 37 yr old running rings round the youngbloods ,they barely got out of their own half all through the match... I hope the fans don't start a riot now .

• Heart