UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s gonna move from maddie the baddie 🥴 to that other blonde one Poppy….can see it coming, he keeps posting her on his page, surely maddie isn’t happy about that!
This other girl must have a house for him to move into. Maddie doesn’t have anything and is costing him money. He was at his workplace early yesterday just to watch movies? Obviously mummy was at home. That’s something you’d have done when you were a kid (like she is) he’s near 40 and still having to go for sneaky rides in cars and garages. Pathetic

Reactions: 5
What a gif this fool is talking to himself off a different account 😂😂😂
3C0020BA-0527-4F0D-8E3E-4E519BA9AE47.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's like them people who make profiles for there dogs and chat to them on it, but much sadder .

Reactions: 2
It's his birthday tomorrow.
He hates birthdays but mentions it every five seconds.
No doubt be posting loads about it tomorrow to.
Defo a non,ce

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's his birthday tomorrow.
He hates birthdays but mentions it every five seconds.
No doubt be posting loads about it tomorrow to.
Defo a non,ce
typical narcissist behaviour. Mvd was obviously having or trying to have an affair behind his woman’s back and ubv gotnthe upper hand and got the win. The ñonce will never let that settle

Have I missed something here on mvd !?!?
we’ll he was all guns blazing tons of posts a day on ubv, then ubv got a bit of dirt on him from some woman he was slipping into dms with and since then not a peep from mvd about ubv, and lots of family time. So he was obviously up to no good which blew his credibility in this and let that prick get a win

• Wow
Reactions: 3
we’ll he was all guns blazing tons of posts a day on ubv, then ubv got a bit of dirt on him from some woman he was slipping into dms with and since then not a peep from mvd about ubv, and lots of family time. So he was obviously up to no good which blew his credibility in this and let that prick get a win
Definitely agree. Bit strange how he’s just dropped everything now considering how adamant he was that Liam was a nonce. I mean we all think it, but he instantly dropped it when Liam mentioned about the yoga girl so it must be true

Reactions: 1
From what I’ve heard that mvd guy was advised to stand down by the police after some death threats were dished out. Don’t know how true that is. Heard it from a few people now.
I do know that Liam and Baddie supposedly split up last week and he was back at his kids mums house asking for forgiveness, talking about wanting another kid I heard. Also heard a rumour he was messing with another 16 year old girl called Lucy when he first started seeing Madeline McCann 😅 dirty dirty ponce

• Wow
Reactions: 4
From what I’ve heard that mvd guy was advised to stand down by the police after some death threats were dished out. Don’t know how true that is. Heard it from a few people now.
I do know that Liam and Baddie supposedly split up last week and he was back at his kids mums house asking for forgiveness, talking about wanting another kid I heard. Also heard a rumour he was messing with another 16 year old girl called Lucy when he first started seeing Madeline McCann 😅 dirty dirty ponce
Does this have anything to do with her being in hospital I wonder

Probably the diet of spaghetti hoops and lunchables at his old dears that’s tipped her over the edge!

• Haha
How do you know that about them two? Is it from a credible source? 👀 I’m always dead weary of believing anything on here after another thread I’m on has a load of random people constantly on there making juicy stories

However the death threat part does not surprise me at all. Especially now MVD has released a social media guide… but didn’t he say a few weeks ago that paying money to learn about social media was a joke or something along them lines…. That industry is worse than the beauty/hairdressing industry and believe me it’s brutal 😂

• Haha
I know 😂 such a bitchy business

I would say very credible, my friend gets her hair done by Shans best mate, he was saying he was crawling around after a tiff with Madison. You have to feel for her, bless her

His accounts that’s been published look a little slim, either that or some serious tax evasion has been going on

For someone who hates birthdays, he doesn’t half bang on about it… you’d think he was 15, not approaching 40

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.