UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever it is lets hope it’s enough to finally get him on the property ladder 😂 his Ma’s ken isn’t a good look

Reactions: 1
What do we think of this then?😂
Considering he only wants to work with already successful businesses I'd say he wants to scam them in some way.

What kind of business collective is made of car washers, OnlyFans creators, crypto traders and personal trainers? Probably wants to talk them into flogging bullshit "training" courses or something.

I know that if I had a multi million pound business idea, I would definitely find investors by posting an Instagram story and vaguely listing industries. That's what the experts do, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly this is like swingers night or some just no relevance to cleaning cars 😂😂😂 it’s like he’s pimping his child bride out 😳😂
A557CF88-4632-48AD-821E-BD716E996000.png
3E4DF1CD-5163-4D09-AE07-9EB930A813F5.png
48848D1A-66A1-4610-B59D-4CC7FA4F2CEA.png

Tyler real life fitness does all the purge stuff he’s an ex pLouise associate as well but his gyms are very successful even though he’s a bit of a dick baldys defo seen those videos n thought he could copy but his body is not one I want to see !

‘Ay babe, any of your young teenage mates wanna come the unit, wear next to nothing, put some masks on and pose next to my sweaty, baldy, saliva swallowing self, and our Lurch(handy Andy)?’
‘Wow yes babe; from all my years in the marketing industry I think that’ll be a sick way to show what we’re all about’.

Fuckin nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m laughing at madison’s story highlights ‘bday21’ ‘bday22’ trying to make out like that is her age. Babe we all know you’re barely legal.. you’re fooling no one x

Reactions: 7
I’m laughing at madison’s story highlights ‘bday21’ ‘bday22’ trying to make out like that is her age. Babe we all know you’re barely legal.. you’re fooling no one x
Brilliant isn't it. If you scroll to the bottom of her page and see the pictures of her in 2019 she has the same baby face as when he met her. It's a shame really imagine having to pretend you're a certain age. 18th and 21st birthdays are ment to be a laugh with your mates not hiding your age for your n0nce boyfriend

Reactions: 2
Barbies jeep and the fiat up for sale, doing deals on things for January.
Is some one starting to fail?

Reactions: 4
Barbies jeep and the fiat up for sale, doing deals on things for January.
Is some one starting to fail?
deep down it’s been a long downhill road ever since he was outed by MVD for his shenanigans and he knows it but he won’t admit it.
Constantly banging on about ‘rare cancellations’ or book now to avoid to avoid missing out, constant deals, creating drama etc etc. just typical marketing strategy, creating that FOMO effect. (Sadly it works to an extent)

There’s a reason why MVD is quiet, you don’t kick a person who’s has tripped up and is laying on the floor.

Still patiently waiting for this Social Media Solicitor / legal case to drop and where’s this kranzle hoover giveaway he was bragging on about. Have I missed this ?

full of 💩this guy is.

Reactions: 7
Why the duck would u post that video 😳 full on hoof on show 🤦‍♀️ he makes me sick
FE872E84-2FF8-43D7-A612-5943FB9AE18B.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.