UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People want to know because you sucked paiges arse to nothing, claiming nothing had gone on when it clearly had & now you’re throwing shade her way knowing she won’t retaliate 👀 prick
8CEE170E-0F2E-4EF0-8D09-E56FE1D45D09.png

Reactions: 1
Why did he post the users name? Odd behaviour of someone not bothered.
Remember Paige’s party where he just hung about like a bad smell at “the winners table” or the time he nearly peed his pants getting to wash her lambo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[View attachment 1528109
“I won’t ever bad mouth her” but proceeds to say “all her best girls and best friends all left lately which doesn’t shock me” bleeping embarrassing man. This also shows he’s still stalking Paige’s socials probs on a burner account so his child doesn’t find out. Hopefully Paige called him out on the fact he’s dating someone that’s just learnt their times tables and he didn’t like it.

Also let’s be real here P’Louise is levels and levels above his business 🤣 he’s just upset that he couldn’t get what he wanted and had to settle for a child. Proper small man syndrome this fella, defo has a prawn for a todge cos of all the roids he’s on. Bald, small and a roid head - the worst kind 🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
Ubv and maddie don't seem to spend much time together now . She seems to see her mates more now

Reactions: 3
There is just no need for him to do this 🤢 he’s disgusting she is barely legal and has a child’s body
A9DFE257-6149-4298-A43D-6DD16B3AD50E.png

Reactions: 3
Dropping more followers is see.

Why was he ranting about male detailers complaining about female detailers ? Or just making up a load of BS as always.

Also still waiting for this fancy hoover giveaway.

Flipping hell, didn’t realise this c*nt was a shrink 🤦🏾‍♂️ Also no one…I repeat NO ONE that looks like Austin Powers on roids with baby teeth can ever say they’re an “upgrade” for a woman or for a child should I say

Reactions: 4
So, Whats the crack with this yoga teacher?

Ubv mentioned this and since then I've not seen MVD say a peep, seems to be playing the family man more 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Ah that noise he makes after every sentence ends, drives me insane :sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 2
I heard a quote once ‘those who brag about the amount of sex they have, are usually the ones not actually getting any at all’
She's prob eyeing up her next big earner as we speak. She's never with him. Always changing her style to now. Girls not daft just a young bimbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.