UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I’ve heard that mvd guy was advised to stand down by the police after some death threats were dished out. Don’t know how true that is. Heard it from a few people now.
I do know that Liam and Baddie supposedly split up last week and he was back at his kids mums house asking for forgiveness, talking about wanting another kid I heard. Also heard a rumour he was messing with another 16 year old girl called Lucy when he first started seeing Madeline McCann 😅 dirty dirty ponce
I don’t think they’ve split up, certainly have being posting less and she was in hospital so maybe it’s a bit fractured. Can only last so long at his age going from his mums house to her mums house and the sofa in the garage. Death threats towards mvd? I doubt that too also liam hasn’t stopped talking about it so it’s not like something happened and they agreed to stop or the police stopped it. Mvd was caught out unfortunately and that’s just the way it looks. The day ubv posted about the yoga girl Mvd shut up and turned into family man. I’m glad I don’t work with cars cause seems there’s a bitchy undercurrent in that world, but I do love a drama

Reactions: 2
1636F203-1463-4F40-AC97-BCAE1A171C50.jpeg

Never known anyone to chat so much shite. He’s so insecure. He makes all this up - started calling himself “king” and claims people came up with that years ago 😂 proper weirdo of a man

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how he says People look at his lifestyle. He lives with his mum, shags his jailbait bird on a couch in his unit and goes to Nandos twice a week! Hardly the lifestyle to strive for.

Reactions: 11
BIG UBV! With his multi million pound business😂

£86 in shareholder funds. Enjoy your Nando’s “BALDY PRICK” 🤦🏻‍♂️😂
You’re forgetting ubv is only 1 of his multiple sources of income. He has 8 businesses making him huge profits!. He doesn’t promote any of those and puts his entire efforts into ubv. If it was true (which it isn’t) that you had 8 successful companies and one is underperforming as bad as ubv you’d wrap it up surely, not put all your efforts into a sinking ship. The man is a joke.

Reactions: 4
He’s full of tit and financed to the gills, he probably wants rid of the RS4 because it’s not affordable any more. When the money drys up and it looks like it’s heading that way his girlfriend will jump off that sinking ship too.

Never seen someone so full of tit in my life, even the way he stands for pictures with his arms folded to make his biceps look bigger, it’s bleeping embarrassing lol.

Reactions: 5
He’s full of tit and financed to the gills, he probably wants rid of the RS4 because it’s not affordable any more. When the money drys up and it looks like it’s heading that way his girlfriend will jump off that sinking ship too.

Never seen someone so full of tit in my life, even the way he stands for pictures with his arms folded to make his biceps look bigger, it’s bleeping embarrassing lol.
😂 I have zero muscles but when I cross my arms and push them out - bingo I’m arnie. He’s too thick to realise that we are all wise to his bullshit

Anyone noticed the payed adds on Facebook for UBV?
really trying his hardest to get people back on the online training. Urban valets dosnt exist on Facebook yet there's a few thousand on Instagram. Most of them he bought in 2019.

He's a very odd bloke but I can't see urban valets being around much longer now. Thank god!

The screenshot above is an excellent example!

Reactions: 1
No way is he trying to flog a video for 35 quid😂 surely no one buys this tit

No way is he trying to flog a video for 35 quid😂 surely no one buys this tit
And he says he’s doing it to learn to smash it and then show ‘us’ I’d rather give my money to someone who knows what they are doing in that field rather than an entitled child and a dumb Pratt with no calves. Too many of these detailers selling misinformation to impressionable kids.

Reactions: 3
Constantly banging on abar mental health yet spends every day trying to bring people down. I’ve had enough me 🤚🏻

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.