UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an alibi I swear 😂 posts where he’s gonna be and get targeted. Must be that many local to him that hate him if he doesn’t have an idea who. 10k reward tho. How does he work that out? 10k reward to find the person who done it to get them to pay 1k (at most) for repairs

Reactions: 2
Who’s on his monthly subs who can spill the tea on his “ Why Ben got sacked” video ?
Also came here to say this 😂

but… how unprofessional. Would put me right off using any of his services. Well that, along with the fact his bird is 12 but yano 😂 which is why I use Alan at Kleentec!

Reactions: 4

I'll try find out the full story...I'm not on his subs but know someone who is
Gotta wait for my £10k winfall to come through 😂

Keep us in the loop 😂 intrigued how a kiddy feeler is judging an adulterer but hay ho ! It’s ONLY him guys -UBV

Reactions: 5
Its not very professional and is it legal to disclose that sort of information of why someone got sacked? (Anyone with HR background here?)

A little birdy tells me Ben was giving customers more than a deep clean!

A few other reasons too but I've yet to hear the full story
Yet Liam gives his staff more than a pay check if Maddie is anything to go by 🙄

• Haha
I just can’t deal with these two anymore. That post he’s put up about her. MATE SHES A KID 🤢 why does she buzz off him when he still lives at home with his mum? Proper don’t get it

Cmon guys ! Who’s spent £30 to give us the tea !
Its 45 minutes of waffle...basically

Social media went to Ben's head, he was lying to women claiming to be part owner and claiming they swapped vehicles and they were replying to stories asking if this were the case

Not keeping the van clean, damaging it, damaging cars, speeding ticket, claiming to shag a customer while he left a trainee outside waiting...taking time off when he was told no, not working and just sitting around in the unit when they went out, using the S4 and venga bus to visit clients "out of hours", lying to his bird saying he was always at work when he had clocked off hours ago she was giving Liam crap thinking he was working him all hours no doubt I missed a bunch out but was struggling to stay awake watching it 🥴

Reactions: 7
Yes Lurker 76 ! Share ya UBV membership login details and we can do the drains up 😂😂😂 cheers for the intel !

Reactions: 1
Noticed he’s unfollowed all of the plouise gang except for Paige herself. He got dead close with Chloe her PA just before he got with maddie 👀

Reactions: 3
Wonder why Liam was allowed at Maddies families Christmas eve. I bet notacareclare knows

Reactions: 6
He’s literally put a pic up of her in her underwear and said to enjoy it. What sort of creep is he. To do that to a girl of any age never mind a child who has just turned 18.

Reactions: 5
Seems maddie was the only child he spent time with over Christmas. Nothing about his actual child got posted and he usually doesn't shy away from bragging.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.