UBV baldy washer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he actually look like hes trying to squeeze out a tit 24/7😂I guess thats what steroids do to you, doesn't take a genius to work out he takes them too, purely from his physique and the way he walks. Whats this about his 100's of grands unit set up too the unit is rented ffs who spends that much on a rented commercial property, when everyone in business will refuse to spend a penny on a property they rent. I don't know how his followers dont see it but he is one of the FOREX stock traders guru people you see on instagram ads all the time he operates in the exact same way.

The liverpool echo did not write an article about him either. He PAID the liverpool echo to write an article about him, the guy is a complete narcissistic obsessive freak

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
the unit didn’t cost anywhere near 100k to set up. he has a few polishers and tools. he doesn’t have anything more in equipment value than a normal mechanic who works for a company would have. (if that makes sense). he’s a complete clown. i think a few complaints should be lodged to the police and have them decide on it and see if he stays on his throne or gets thrown into jail

Reactions: 1
a long record of threats to girls , young boys , grooming & predator behaviour should not be ignored we all need tonsoeak
the unit didn’t cost anywhere near 100k to set up. he has a few polishers and tools. he doesn’t have anything more in equipment value than a normal mechanic who works for a company would have. (if that makes sense). he’s a complete clown. i think a few complaints should be lodged to the police and have them decide on it and see if he stays on his throne or gets thrown into jail
exactly what should be done I have logged mine

Reactions: 4
a long record of threats to girls , young boys , grooming & predator behaviour should not be ignored we all need tonsoeak

exactly what should be done I have logged mine
i think he has a bit of a record? do you know more about that end of things?.

Whys he licking his own arse over polishing that van i could prob do the same 🥱
that single stage black paint is the easiest to polish up. like the faded red cars you see brought back to life with a polish. no magic tricks on that one. tool of a man

very creepy man what is the betting it not long before domestic abuse storys come out

Reactions: 4
On her insta she has a highlight which has quiet a few pictures of them together and one of them is in bed 🤢. Some of them include his daughter too which is v strange

Reactions: 5
Sorry but why is a man old enough to be her Da calling his girlfriend “My Little Queen”
He actually gives me the pure ick.
I don’t care what car you drive or how good you are at polishing your bald head - there is nothing on this planet that would make me want to spend one single minute with him.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what Madisons mates think? I remember when I was 17, a girl I went to college with started seeing a 23 year old and we all thought that was disgusting at the time never mind in his 30’s. She’s gorgeous with a lovely figure but it’s a young girls figure not a woman he knocks me sick. I think he has that big pube beard to disguise his ugly mug

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.