Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got the link for the new house? Just fancy a nosey, or if you know where in Greater London it is they stay I'll have look

Reactions: 1
Anyone got the link for the new house? Just fancy a nosey, or if you know where in Greater London it is they stay I'll have look
I also wanted to have a nosey too, did they move because of them not getting on with their neighbours? Seems silly them doing all that work then moving

Reactions: 3
I also wanted to have a nosey too, did they move because of them not getting on with their neighbours? Seems silly them doing all that work then moving
That’s what I thought, they were going on about all the work not so long ago! Weird.

Reactions: 2
This new house really surprises me! Not in keeping with their image they have portrayed for the last number of years. Wonder what it was that drew them to this house. Especially when they’ve done all that work to their old house!

Reactions: 1
It can’t be that one because that was reduced 2 days ago and sold and they’ve been in longer than 2 days

How strange. The decor is obvs hideous but the structure inside is lovely. High ceilings and big rooms. But it doesn’t go with the outside to me
Anyway. I’m not a fan of Disney and always thought the stuff Lew had looked dreadful in the glass towers but actually it really suits the display cabinet.
I do like them, but they both come across as a touch dim BUT Rich clearly isn’t as he a good job and income 😂
The girly is adorable and coming on in leaps and bounds, I wonder if the boy shows off a bit and that’s why he’s in trouble at school with behaviour? They get invited to some cool stuff

anyway. Is this a rave thread? Cos I like them 😀

This isn’t really a rave thread. Most people, like myself, thought they were lovely in the beginning. I used to love the morning dances. I really respected that they preserved the children’s privacy.

Then, offers came along, they saw £ signs and became another crap, monetise your kids account. I think they sold out.

I find it terrifying how much people post their kids on unsecured social media. We know what their kids look like, where they live and it wouldn’t be too difficult to find out which school. Given the girl’s special needs, she’s especially vulnerable.

The thought of god knows who knowing that much detail about my family is so scary. And they’ve don’t this for what? A bigger house, a Disney cruise and invitations to stupid cleaning events.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How strange. The decor is obvs hideous but the structure inside is lovely. High ceilings and big rooms. But it doesn’t go with the outside to me
Anyway. I’m not a fan of Disney and always thought the stuff Lew had looked dreadful in the glass towers but actually it really suits the display cabinet.
I do like them, but they both come across as a touch dim BUT Rich clearly isn’t as he a good job and income 😂
The girly is adorable and coming on in leaps and bounds, I wonder if the boy shows off a bit and that’s why he’s in trouble at school with behaviour? They get invited to some cool stuff

anyway. Is this a rave thread? Cos I like them 😀
I think from what I seen on here there is a bit of a split camp for whether it is rave or dislike about these two. Your list is true tho, there is so much to like about em and although they do get paid ads, they clearly adore the children and thats a lot more than I can say about some influencer families. Hate to admit I want to see what they do with the place!

Reactions: 4
So have they sold their house then? Has anyone seen it online? Just being nosey and wondering how they can afford an 800k house on one salary but just being nosey hahaa