Twodadsinlondon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get everyone changes once they’ve been on Insta a while and start doing ads etc but I do miss the old lew with the daft dancing and little skits

Reactions: 1
Was anyone just on his live? He had to stop and then come back on because something happened and said he hopes no one saw what happened.
what happened?
did he say the kids names? Or someone write it in the comments?

Was anyone just on his live? He had to stop and then come back on because something happened and said he hopes no one saw what happened.
what happened?
did he say the kids names? Or someone write it in the comments?
his best friend accidentally said the girly’s name 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are their names a big secret anyway?
I remember when they never showed their faces ( only ever videos from behind or blurred out faces) but now they show them . .
And refer to them as "The girly" and "The boy"

Hayden and Lily? (Just guesses - don’t really care)

Bit silly withholding their names. We know what they look like and lots of other personal details about them. They’re fooling themselves about being discreet.
---
Oh really easy to find them! Honestly, if you’re gonna post your children’s names on an adoption website, there’s no point being coquettish about it!

its J and G

Last edited:
How sad he’s gone from keeping the children’s faces covered to now allowing the Boy to actually make videos. Is this the start of hes begging career🤔

Reactions: 3
Funny how they used to hide the kids faces and now they post topless photos (of the boy) and girl in bed. Such a shame.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
They’re turning that little boy into a right show off, he’s actually getting unlikeabke now. Where the duck was Rich off to in hes Lamé belted smoking jacket😂