Twinssandme #13 Auntie Mary makes Julie cry, whispering angel makes her lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Suzyloo, we were neck and neck for the new thread, i just pipped you at the post but your title will be perfect for the next thread in probably a few days the rate were going.

Twins and me #13: claims the dole and gets handouts for free, her life style is funded by you and me

Hope she seen it before you blocked her.
Well done 🤩🤩 I laughed out loud at yours 😂😂

Jesus Christ, that food looks like the worms that came outa them kids 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I have never seen a lasagne in a slow cooker...is this a thing now???
Don’t know what looks worse the “losogne” the dirt of the slow cooker or the dirt of her counter top... she can be as sneery and smart as she wants in her Dms but the joke is on her at the end of the day she’s a clatty miserable bleep who makes a clown out of herself to thousands of people for a few freebies, when insta is dead and gone she’ll always be known for the skanky manky greedy cow that she is not forgetting what a useless mother she is that fucks her twins off to anyone that will have them, she’s a very sad individual

Reactions: 15
Don’t know what looks worse the “losogne” the dirt of the slow cooker or the dirt of her counter top... she can be as sneery and smart as she wants in her Dms but the joke is on her at the end of the day she’s a clatty miserable bleep who makes a clown out of herself to thousands of people for a few freebies, when insta is dead and gone she’ll always be known for the skanky manky greedy cow that she is not forgetting what a useless mother she is that fucks her twins off to anyone that will have them, she’s a very sad individual
Losogne 😂😂😂😂 I am weak, sitting here skitting at that.
The kids will mangle that Losogne tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasnt she raving about spotlight recently but now saying she uses that new stuff from the fella with the fake teeth
Its such a scam she has nice teeth anyway or maybe it’s the filters, so please god people won’t buy into it. She hadn’t been using that at all!! It’s all a scam like the jellies from Musgraves..

Lasagna can be hit and miss in a slow cooker. You can cook the mince etc and put the lasagna together and cook it in the oven way nicer. It was the filth of the bottom of the steamer I noticed!! 🤢🤢

I’m on a huge slow cooker group on facebook and loads of people make
The lasagne in it , haven’t tried it yet but supposed to be lovely
I didn’t like it! But I love my slow cooker & ninja air fryer. ❤

Reactions: 6
Absolutely, she will always be known now in Cark, forever, and people will just look at her with disgust. Her insta fame is falling already. She is going to end up a very lonely girl.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely, she will always be known now in Cark, forever, and people will just look at her with disgust. Her insta fame is falling already. She is going to end up a very lonely girl.
I think she’s that already who would put up with her and them kids she’s dragging up

Reactions: 5
She’s that anyway, she only had her family.No one could stick her! Out of her 5km again today she’s an idiot and just doesn’t care.

Reactions: 5
She’s copied fat to flabshowing food she recons showing the tit show from the manky steamer she’s is after a SlimmingWorld consultant ... just like fatty burke sure girls we all meet up no masks get the money in from all the Huns that are so desperately lonely cunts cash in hand ...

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s copied fat to flabshowing food she recons showing the tit show from the manky steamer she’s is after a SlimmingWorld consultant ... just like fatty burke sure girls we all meet up no masks get the money in from all the Huns that are so desperately lonely cunts cash in hand ...
I see slimmy Adams hadn’t asked flabby to advertise his new scam with whitening strips!! 😂😂

They haven’t a clue about food, farm animals are more cultured than this lot. The way these two fools consume food upsets me so much!!

Mod edit: Replaced a triggering word in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.