Twinssandme #13 Auntie Mary makes Julie cry, whispering angel makes her lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To say proudly she doesn’t abide by the rules. Maybe one day she will get what’s coming to her the wheel is always turning!! She doesn’t have an ounce of common sense in her if she had maybe she’d need a measuring jug for that too!!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She just loves winding people up agreeing to people that she's a bad mum etc

Reactions: 9
That says it all about her !! Fool.

I don’t trust that page I’d love her to get called out but that page is Liz or Joy..
Would they definitely not call her out? IG really needs BU 😂 all the other call out pages are gone 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I know julie 30 years, absolutely scum. Can't wait to meet her out drinking when this is all over, a nice friendly chat 🙈😭😂😩🧠🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Send that into that spill the tea page on IG. That message just shows how’s much of a silly twit she is
I did but it wasn't put up 🤔

Just report her to the guards if you think she's breaking them
Think I'd need more than Julie from Carrigaline. It's obvious she's not following the rules when she's out shopping every day when we've been asked to stay in, she shouldn't put it up if she doesn't want to be called out on it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Think I'd need more than Julie from Carrigaline. It's obvious she's not following the rules when she's out shopping every day when we've been asked to stay in, she shouldn't put it up if she doesn't want to be called out on it.
I'd say she loves being called out on it, gives her attention

Reactions: 9
Wasnt she raving about spotlight recently but now saying she uses that new stuff from the fella with the fake teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tea spill won't call her out they said they get backlash when they do say anything re: twins and me

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Didn't someone here say they were reporting her? 🤔🤔
Agree with the send to Neil. Influencers breaking rules.. She's not the only one at it but she can't defend herself with her stories etc showing her for the waste of air she is..

I'm not normally this pissed off but that has me wound up.

Reactions: 6

Would gws on FB share it. Surely even her fans couldn’t defend that 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.