Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Addd on the winning thread title suggestion.🥳🥳🥳

Recap of last thread

Podcast
Back in the Oprah House in September for the Cork Podcast Festival. Tickets not exactly flying out the door. Also at Electric Picnic this year again. Still churning out podcasts on a Monday. Not worth even talking about them as they 💩 The bonus episode they were doing on a Thursday seems to have disappeared. They record the podcast between Cork , Dublin , Tipperary and out in London as Julie says. Julie and Brenda appeared on the Six o clock show . Clip below👇

Gym
Busy going to Bikerowski 5 days a week. Or at least that's what she says. Have only seen pictures of the door or her sitting outside it so chances are it's an ad.

Parachute Jump
Still waiting on Julie to do it or at least an update from The Clayton about it.

The Ferals
Still being ferals. Julie does like to wind Fuinneog up and post his reaction on her stories. According to Julie Air in Rows is sassy and she likes her that way. According to everyone else she's a little brat. Both could do with some discipline and routine.

Use of Filters
Our Jools loves a filter. Her sheep compliment her regularly on how stunning and beautiful she is. Doubt any of them would even recognize her in real life though. See pics below👇

Julie tends to be very sneaky about marking her ads. Very hard to spot ad/ba/sp or gifted. Will leave the link below to report. Theres a long form but there's also a new social influencer form which is anonymous .Just make sure you have your screenshots which ever one you use.

Tribe.ie was to be launched in time for Christmas. It never happened and there hasn't been a peep about it

Keeping her nights out very quiet and on the low down ever since we started keeping track. But no doubt she's still having as many as she was. Still part time parenting as her mam has the kids half the week.

And finally in case you don't know Joolie is the only single mom of twins in the whole of Ireland and does it all herself and never gets a break bless her #ALONEPARENTING. We won't mention that the ipads, the merry widow and Sean do most of the rearing on the twinnies🤫

For any newbies
Wiki is pink button at top.
Merry Widow - Paula Haynes (Julies mom)
Fuinneog - Fionn (Julies son)
Air in Rows - Erin Rose ( Julies daughter)
Sean - Julies brother
Wanchor - ChristinefromCork(Julies pal)
Brenda - Julies pal and cohost of podcast
Boy Wonder - Eoghan Dineen (Julies manager)

And in the words of Julie don't believe everything you see and read on the Internet. So basically take her stories with a massive pinch of salt.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lying about the toilets!! All I could think of was homer in the simpsons running from tower to tower in the New York episode 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omfg I’d rather gauge out my two eyes than go to that pints in a field thing. I suppose they are two full time mad bastards though 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Delighted with my thread title, I must celebrate in Droolie fashion by going out and getting so drunk I wet myself 🥳 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those heavy eyelashes give me the ick! She looks ridiculous! Drag queen vibes!

Reactions: 6
Was there any reason for her to go up tonight when the show is tmr night? Apart obviously from getting away from the twins yet again.

Reactions: 13
You can key your reg or into a screen in Dundrum and it will tell you where your car is parked.
I'm a frequent flier and usually park in the red car park at the airport and take a pic of where I park, except for the last time 🤦‍♀️ Didn't arrive back until after midnight on a day trip, and it took me an hour to find the car. But its the first time its happened to and I'll learn from it, so it will be the last. She never learns.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.