Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has about 3 different outfits on in her last few prerecords stories, and Erin wearing the same clothes as yesterday 🤥

Reactions: 8
She has about 3 different outfits on in her last few prerecords stories, and Erin wearing the same clothes as yesterday 🤥
Ahhh makes sense, I was wondering had Droolie not started her weekend on Thursday as per normal. I’d say she was out on the piss last night and is using prerecords

Reactions: 5
Has she had the ferals since last Wednesday? Just looking at our list. Seems like a long time.
Oh don't mention the list jeez🤣🤣
Put last night on it as I assume her and Wanchor went out after the gym. Think it's a given at this stage she doesn't have the kids of a Thursday. Couldn't remember was she out last weekend or what she was at?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh don't mention the list jeez🤣🤣
Put last night on it as I assume her and Wanchor went out after the gym. Think it's a given at this stage she doesn't have the kids of a Thursday. Couldn't remember was she out last weekend or what she was at?
She spent ages anyways pretending she “ got ya ” to Brenda so who really knows anymore 🧐🤣

Reactions: 1
Julie must be bored bless her🤣🤣
I don’t think her stories even warrant us even talking about them at this stage. Same old shite. Guaranteed she won’t be on for the rest of night now. The wholesome mom act is usually followed with her dropping the kids at a rapid speed

Reactions: 12
I don’t think her stories even warrant us even talking about them at this stage. Same old shite. Guaranteed she won’t be on for the rest of night now. The wholesome mom act is usually followed with her dropping the kids at a rapid speed
Watching paint dry would be more exciting at this stage.

Reactions: 10
Why is she leaving the neighbours children outside in the back garden on their own when she knows the twins are upstairs.

I thought the amazing idea once a month birthday parties was last weekend 🤔

Reactions: 5
Anyone else waiting to see when the ad for the fleece was going to happen 🤔 she's so predictable now at this stage 🙄

Reactions: 7
No one, bar that creepy melted plastic face boy manager or your slow brother, messaged to ask about those cheap looking jumpers

Reactions: 4
Cork Podcast Festival have done em dirty with a REAL photo of the two of them on the poster 🥴🤣🤣🤣 love to see it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Isn’t Droolie away this weekend? Nearly sure she mentioned it before that she was away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.