Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain how the likes of her and Burbs get to see a GP so quick for every little sniffle
Jezs I'm lucky if i can get the phobe to answer in the surgery not to mind to get a quick appointment
Between the GPS in Cork and the surgeons available down there that literally preform miracles a move would be high on my list only that one lives dwn there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Between the GPS in Cork and the surgeons available down there that literally preform miracles a move would be high on my list only that one lives dwn there
God knows how these huns get beds in hospitals so fast and GP visits 😩

Reactions: 6
How are these brands influencers getting away advertising tit using filters is that not false advertising

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but the slow turn of the head with a psychopath smile is killing me today 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God knows how these huns get beds in hospitals so fast and GP visits 😩
I rang my GP 2wks after a surgery for the check up they told me would be 3wks before sees me 🤯
And this one is getting appts for pretend "nerves"
And snotty noses.

I ended up getting infection and Dr was extremely apologetic but means jack tit then when ya see this carry on

And my surgery was what it was, not a fake thyroid removed or tits removal that dnt really look to gone.

Sorry 4 rant but this one does it ta me everytime and I only check back every so often and she rots me.

They won't be cancelled after the Leo pod bcoz there's top many like her in Irelands. She will always have a following(bog
ts removed😅😅) There will always be a clan of mothers if this caliper unfortunately

Reactions: 16
Amazing how fast she brings the Thorn to the doctor, poor Fionn has an asthmatic attack and she waits hours for C Doc. Nothing at all wrong with that Thorn, Droolie must be heading off later so she needs her checked before the Chuckies get dumped on the Merry Widow for the weekend.

Reactions: 20
13 in the podcast chart today ⬇ 🐩 she looks stupid over on TT saying she was at 3 and rising 🤪 :alien:

Will JuLie accept the offer to meet, the shoe is on the other foot now

IMG_20240516_125941.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
13 in the podcast chart today ⬇ 🐩 she looks stupid over on TT saying she was at 3 and rising 🤪 :alien:

Will JuLie accept the offer to meet, the shoe is on the other foot now

View attachment 2939318
Yeah see I’d say she’s all talk “ I goes over taps the window with me bleeping keys ” 🥴🤪 when I’d say in reality she’s a windy c**t who would run a mile if actually confronted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow Liz won't be able to answer that good stuff Orlaith. Liz won't be expecting that she likes thinking she's best buds with all the influencers. What thread is this on please on insta
Under the podcast post on Brenda's grid.

Reactions: 2
It’s amazing how often she will go to the doctor when the child seems absolutely fine. These are the people who take up valuable appointments and it’s easy to know she isn’t paying as they have free visits.
as for appointment availability, can you imagine her on the phone to the poor receptionist if she said there was nothing today. She would cause hell and probably make all sorts of threats.

Reactions: 15
Can someone explain how the likes of her and Burbs get to see a GP so quick for every little sniffle
Jezs I'm lucky if i can get the phone to answer in the surgery not to mind to get a quick appointment
Last time I was onto Dr for repeat prescription message said expect 3 weeks waiting time to see dr🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 9
All the racing straight to the doctors and getting appointments so easily baffles me too. I genuinely need to have a limb hanging off to get past my doctor's secretary 😂 the woman could defend Fort knox all by herself

The only explanation I can think of is herself and Burps are so aggro and likely to sue for malpractice their doctors make time for them for a quiet life??

• Haha
All the racing straight to the doctors and getting appointments so easily baffles me too. I genuinely need to have a limb hanging off to get past my doctor's secretary 😂 the woman could defend Fort knox all by herself

The only explanation I can think of is herself and Burps are so aggro and likely to sue for malpractice their doctors make time for them for a quiet life??
Every time I ring I'm told wait till after 6 and ring the out of hours emergency. I ended up going to one of those open all hours walk in GP and she was fantastic.

Reactions: 5
Whoever does her botox should be ashamed - the state of her eyebrows! Not sure what is worse - the brows or the teeth!

• Haha
My favourite thing about the whole pod cast debacle is Liz telling people stay in their lane , politics is her lane 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.