Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure not that long ago she said she went and got her mam some suitable bikini not that kind ago for her mother if I remember

Reactions: 7
The upcoming holiday is going to be so boring :sleep: :sleep:
---
Found this on the thread, it is Paula after the mastectomy, tagged #nipplegate
View attachment 2976490
---
To me, it looks like the only surgery she’s had was a breast augmentation!

Reactions: 5
To me, it looks like the only surgery she’s had was a breast augmentation!
Bikini pic here
---

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel like air in rows will be the playground bully and feeeeeun will be the victim …

her “sass” nah she is just a brat get a grip with your scaldy nose 🙄

Reactions: 17
Anyone else feel like air in rows will be the playground bully and feeeeeun will be the victim …

her “sass” nah she is just a brat get a grip with your scaldy nose 🙄
I swear air in rows gets me every time 😅😂😂but I agree, a little brat who back in the old days they’d say needs a good slap on the arse! I don’t get it though she thinks it’s funny, I know if my lil lady was carrying on like air in rows😅I’d be mortified and certainly would not be posting it on socials

Reactions: 13
The deli counter string on the chicken..
The shoes up on the sofa...
Grandma barfing into the kitchen sink...
The phantom boobs bullshit...

Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched Julie stories for ages cos she wrecks my brain, just looking at pics of her Mam here, she’s actually an attractive woman, imagine ur Mother being better looking & having a nicer figure than you? Id be raging😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The mother must have dropped the kids back last night because julie hasn't had them since the weekend if she did they would have been used for content and erin rose recorded being sassy

Reactions: 3
I just checked back and she done that tin whistle story last year because I commented about it back then

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just checked back and she done that tin whistle story last year because I commented about it back then
She loves the Drama and God yes I'd hate to be her neighbour.
Imagine Comeing on social media highlighting how bold your child is.

Reactions: 10
They're a classy bunch, granny saying get outta the way to fionn, then saying duck in front of them, then barfing in the kitchen sink, at least go into the loo. And yer wan videoing it all..... monkey see monkey do

• Sick
Reactions: 16
They're a classy bunch, granny saying get outta the way to fionn, then saying duck in front of them, then barfing in the kitchen sink, at least go into the loo. And yer wan videoing it all..... monkey see monkey do
I missed this last night, how disgusting of Paula spitting in the kitchen sink :sick: and Julie posting it

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh I didn’t watch that! They really are all common as muck, the family everyone wants to avoid 😬

Reactions: 6
Come here and tell me anyone who goes to the gym. I presume you say I'm going to the gym. Not bike row ski or fitness fanatics etc.

Like she's getting paid per mention I reckon and it's so bloody obvious. Same on the pod must have said it twenty times

Reactions: 15
Come here and tell me anyone who goes to the gym. I presume you say I'm going to the gym. Not bike row ski or fitness fanatics etc.

Like she's getting paid per mention I reckon and it's so bloody obvious. Same on the pod must have said it twenty times
And not one pic of her at the lesson/on the machines etc. Not a chance is she doing it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.