Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come here and tell me anyone who goes to the gym. I presume you say I'm going to the gym. Not bike row ski or fitness fanatics etc.

Like she's getting paid per mention I reckon and it's so bloody obvious. Same on the pod must have said it twenty times
It's shite content. I see she is following Keith Barry now, he is on every show in Ireland, they are copying everyone else if they work with him 🥴

Reactions: 2
Not Julie talking about predatory men online when she shows her own kids in swimwear!! 😂😂 the brain cells re low with this one.

Reactions: 22
And not one pic of her at the lesson/on the machines etc. Not a chance is she doing it.
I go to that same gym and if anyone was filming in class I'd have murder, I've only joined otherwise I'd ask them what the hell is going on

Reactions: 6
I go to that same gym and if anyone was filming in class I'd have murder, I've only joined otherwise I'd ask them what the hell is going on
Even if you are newly joined if somone was recording and you arent happy with it I would say it.

Reactions: 5
Julie is putting herself and her family out there for predators, it will be interesting to see will she cop on going forward. Her sex talk last year was the worst sort of attention she could bring on herself and her family. Some of the stuff she posted on TikTok was encouraging dirty old men to comment about her :sick:
---
Brenda being a witch again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Julie is putting herself and her family out there for predators, it will be interesting to see will she cop on going forward. Her sex talk last year was the worst sort of attention she could bring on herself and her family. Some of the stuff she posted on TikTok was encouraging dirty old men to comment about her :sick:
---
Brenda being a witch again.
I cant get over Brenda. I just said it on her thread. They are quick enough to go on about trolls and Brenda is always highly indignant about comments etc. she is putting a woman’s private life all over the internet for content. Who knows what that woman is going through. An utter bleep she is after that. She’d want to get a life

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That poor girl could easily be Irish and instantly recognisable to some followers.

Reactions: 9
Did we not have shite about the box room before?? Guessing Fuinneog will get the box room anyways. So set in her ways about boys and girls it's unreal.
Edited to add maybe that was seans house? Either way it's boring content

Reactions: 8
Of course Fíóńń getting the box room so queen Air in Rows gets the bigger bedroom, I would have put money on it before she said it… surprised she’s not just going to shove him under the stairs 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Money to burn. Brats need a holiday cause they go nowhere. Hopefully they stay away forever

Reactions: 3
A big fuss made of changing that box room onto a playroom only a few months ago

Reactions: 15
A big fuss made of changing that box room onto a playroom only a few months ago
She did it for Christmas didn't she? I can guarantee the only time they played in it was the one day she made a reel on it.

Reactions: 5
So she's kid free tonight (if her reel is to be believed) she'll be kid free tomoro night if heading Dublin early fri , kid free Fri night as she'll be in Dublin and kid free Sat night. #alone parenting my arse

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.