Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxy Roxy

The 2 Johnnies will be involved with the Today show tomorrow, I wonder is this anything to do with Julie being on TV. Maybe the 2 Johnnies are doing their last show tomorrow from the Cahir studio? 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2965417
Yes this could make sense. Did The Johnnies finish up in the Dublin studio during the week so their last show could be from their own studio in Tipp? Julie and Brenda will probably be at the Cahir studio for like a farewell party and the Today show will be linking in with them all there.

Reactions: 3

Beavana

VIP Member
What a shit and by droolie. 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 Who did the daughters hair for her dance? Surely you'd film actually doing it rather than showing her hair already done and holding the curler with the chord wrapped around it

This inspired me to find the thread that it happened on

For anyone looking for a good laugh. The screenshots of her on that thread she looks absolutely wrecked
So I saw the photo from that thread and the pissy pink outfit being dried with a hairdryer, I have no words 🙈
Disgusting 😷

Alucia

VIP Member
How long till she will be on raving about this song, surprised she hasn't mentioned it yet.

mumbo_numba5

I do not watch fair city but I flicked over channels and someone was on what seemed to be Instagram and seemed being the word here again, there seemed to be Julie’s profile on insta? I couldn’t rewind as the channel just flicked on so can anyone tell me if I’m dreaming please 🤣🤣

Jennymac

VIP Member
The mother must have dropped the kids back last night because julie hasn't had them since the weekend if she did they would have been used for content and erin rose recorded being sassy

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She is gong to have that car wrecked. She treats nothing with respect.
Well she probably got it for half nothing, she got it by doing a #collab with the car company and the credit union..
the car company even put her instagram handle on her reg plate 🤡

• Haha

Beavana

VIP Member
Even with the distance shot, the massive mr. ed teeth still falling out of her gammy mouth 😂😂😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🙄

Foxy Roxy

Julie and Brenda both at Junction 14 and both driving back to Cork why couldn't Julie just have travelled up with Brenda thismorning?

What was the first thing they had at 7.30/8 am thismorning? It looked like Brenda left Ballydesmond at around 5am and was only getting her hair and make up done in Tipperary at 6.40 am, doubt she was in Dublin for 7.30 am.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Don't think Brenda went to Dublin with her. She seems to be out in Cork. So maybe it's nothing to do with pod tomorrow but cant see what else she on tv for?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2