Twins and me #43 Never to blame, whatever the game. How will I remember my kid’s surnames?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bingo thing looks like it's made for her. Only place I can think of that'd be worse to be is her laundry basket 🤢

Reactions: 10
Pissed on herself and boasting. Whether she's making it up or not, her idea of content and humor is in the gutter. The child would still be drained from being sick with pox. She couldn't give a flying duck. She's today scummy

Reactions: 17
Is there a "wet patch" on the front of the shorts (pic of her with soft toy) ...unreal like

• Sick
Reactions: 10
You’re not drying up the piss, you’re embedding it into the the material with the heat. She’s going to stink. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.