Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Wow Liz won't be able to answer that good stuff Orlaith. Liz won't be expecting that she likes thinking she's best buds with all the influencers. What thread is this on please on insta
Under the podcast post on Brenda's grid.

Reactions: 2

Bidscavan

VIP Member
So she's kid free tonight (if her reel is to be believed) she'll be kid free tomoro night if heading Dublin early fri , kid free Fri night as she'll be in Dublin and kid free Sat night. #alone parenting my arse

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Do tv3 no do the guests make up, she thinks she has made it with Cian coming to do her make up :LOL: wasn't Lisa solo mom on shows like this and she is unheard of now.
He did Charleens when she was on too he must be contracted to them for the show no?

Foxy Roxy

Are the transcripts of the podcasts still available? I don't know where to find them to check. It would save everyone's airs and it's not giving the pod a listen.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Ah lads is it not 17 degrees at least where ye are? Where is she going in the black and the full face of caked make up? I never wore that much make up in my whole life never mind some scorching Friday afternoon🥴🤣
Will ya send it this way. Only 11 or 12 here and its been rainy and cloudy all day😔

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
So she was in London when she got The Call......would she ever fuck off, he's not dead or dying, she should be ashamed of herself trying to make out it was like when Brenda sadly got a terrible call when she was travelling to Dubai, just for some attention (Drools not Brenda). The Call clearly didn't bother her that much seeing she was arsing around London thinking she was Martha 🙄

Hopefully Sean the Sap found his balls and was having them surgically reattached.
Or Shauna got them chopped off as he’s transitioning. 😂

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
She filters herslef and her hair colour so much I don't know if this today's hairdresser trip, yesterdays trip or from gawd knows when. Just came up on her tagged posts

Alucia

VIP Member
Come here and tell me anyone who goes to the gym. I presume you say I'm going to the gym. Not bike row ski or fitness fanatics etc.

Like she's getting paid per mention I reckon and it's so bloody obvious. Same on the pod must have said it twenty times
It's shite content. I see she is following Keith Barry now, he is on every show in Ireland, they are copying everyone else if they work with him 🥴

#transparency

VIP Member
I do not watch fair city but I flicked over channels and someone was on what seemed to be Instagram and seemed being the word here again, there seemed to be Julie’s profile on insta? I couldn’t rewind as the channel just flicked on so can anyone tell me if I’m dreaming please 🤣🤣
Yes she flashed on for a second as a recommended account.

What's the crack?

VIP Member
For the blocked amongst us😀
And screenshot of what my phone froze on last night😀🤣
The width of her lips she looks like the joker. I'm weak 🤡 🤣
---
She is vile, cursing like a sailor everyday, trolling her followers and being rude to them if the don't treat her like a goddess, she has no problem robbing big businesses like Dunnes Stores for fun, broadcasting her sex life when she had two young children to protect, promoting plastic surgery and Botox. She can try be posh and professional but she is horrible underneath.
Ah the sex life of a frigid make it make sense 😆