Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sureitsonlyme

Probably a bit less even, a lot of the grey dots were blocked off early this morning when they first went on sale. Maybe blocked off as restricted view or for lights/sound.
Delighted for her. Might wipe the smug look off her face. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end

Reactions: 4

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
I joke, imagine what it is like in real life if the filters don't cover it, looks like herpes or impetigo. She wears so much make up and is slow to take it off properly that can't help.
Must be MRS Glams make up, Nikki Whekans face broke out in the same infection when MRS did her makeup.

• Wow

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Julie and Sean went on some quiz show years ago, she just wants constant attention and to get on TV I think is her ultimate goal. The late late show will be her next goal, the researchers on it really need to be informed of the true JuLie. Money is obviously no obstacle to them but I get the impression Brenda would be very frugal.
Brenda would be on small money esp considering she pays london rent. The other one has more between the extra childrens allowance no rent and benefits

Tank Girl

VIP Member
My friend who loves the Rubber Johnnys just told me they are in Cork. She might be on the lookout in the boob tube and Life of Brian sandals , or maybe the Destressed Denim and the new gruaig 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

Goose123

Wtf is that flicky thing she keeps doing with the sunglasses in her reels?! It's so stupid looking

praying.for.time.

I saw her collecting from one of the schools in Carrigaline yesterday. It's sad that I know her car registration 🥴 it's not that I know the actual numbers just the font used on her plate and the 172 part.

Topsy-turvy2

The touch your ear thing she watched someone do in im a celebrity, can't think who and it's gona annoy me til I remember 😅 any takers that remember

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Love seeing the real Julie without her filters. What crap rte/tv3/tg4 show will she be on.
The 2 Johnnies will be involved with the Today show tomorrow, I wonder is this anything to do with Julie being on TV. Maybe the 2 Johnnies are doing their last show tomorrow from the Cahir studio? 🤷‍♀️

1000005721.jpg

Bulmers

VIP Member
Don't be fooled by the big air-rings that she's got, she's still Ju-Lie from the Lough..
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Her Mother dropped the kids this morning and collected them this afternoon, I haven’t been on here in a while so came on to check where she was now, off out to dinner last night and away today. Ha, she makes me laugh, #aloneparenting my arse. My husband and I have a voucher for a restaurant but because we have no one to have the kids we’ll have to bring them at a lunchtime instead of us going for dinner, and this wan out every week on her tod?. My family can help but they’re all so busy and frankly I don’t like to ask as I know how much they already have going on themselves. I asked my sister with a years notice to have my children for a night which will involve her having to pick them up from school and I’m already nervous about it. Pathetic I know, but considering Jools’ mother does as many of the school runs per week as she does it’s just delusional for her to think that she’s #aloneparenting 😂
Please enjoy your night, you deserve it. I always babysat my sister's kids night after I was out, if I'm prone on a couch it might as well be theirs...

Last edited: