Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the filter on that reel! Laughed my head off. Such manly features and only thinks she’s gorgeous. She looks like a man!!! You wouldn’t ride her if she came with pedals the desperado!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god the latest reel. I’m just in from work and I’m PMSL 🤣 she’s like one of them Jib Jabs from years ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The desperation is real. That reel is hilarious because she will still go after a piece of trash, who did her wrong and put zero effort in. Zero self worth = zero standards.

Reactions: 6
I thought my phone was on the way out, but she’s actually doing a creepy slow walk back 😬😬 where does she steal these ideas from??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she was serious she would just fill out the form and start the ball rolling but no she wants the easy way out and someone to say yes Julie you have dyslexia here is a cert to say you have

If she was serious she would just fill out the form and start the ball rolling but no she wants the easy way out and someone to say yes Julie you have dyslexia here is a cert to say you have
She has kleptomania never mind dyslexia.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought my phone was on the way out, but she’s actually doing a creepy slow walk back 😬😬 where does she steal these ideas from??
I don't think she does. I'd be afraid for himanity if there was more than 1 of her 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's as if she thinks instgram is a diary to share all her drink issues , actually all of her issues on.
I love how she stressed she collected cabbage at 3.30, no doubt she was still well over the limit by then.

She's "that mam" who waves them off on the bus. Julie you dump them 4 days a week on your mother and I can guarantee you don't wave at them before you tear off.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's "that mam" who waves them off on the bus. Julie you dump them 4 days a week on your mother and I can guarantee you don't wave at them before you tear off.
A mother who had very bad breasts cancer according to JuLIE and very bad thyroid issues.

Reactions: 3
I’d well believe she was waving them off this morning, probably delighted that she was kid free for the day. She only has her kids 3/7 days most of the time anyway.

Reactions: 14
Pints in a field Saturday and Erin is dancing in a feis on Sunday....did she learn nothing last time 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pints in a field Saturday and Erin is dancing in a feis on Sunday....did she learn nothing last time 🤦‍♀️
The Johnnies will surely have BJ up on stage as their extra special guests? Being Ireland's top talent or did they buy their own tickets and will use the excuse they want to be in the field with the commoners as a cover story 🤥 🐎 :alien: 🐩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just another thing the twins can be proud of her for when they’re old enough to look these things up! 😬

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.