Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brenda came home to a fb message during the week ,she has 34 mutual friends with Julie..message said "darling this stays between us but are you back on the drink. You are such an amazing girl I'm following the podcast for ages. I will always be confidential but something feels wrong. xx" Called her "Marion" and shes from Cork County.She said it came up as message request. She also said the woman said theres no shame as I have problems with the drink.
She was raging and told her she should be ashamed of her life.Woman replied none of this is hate I promise. I know what its like to go through addiction. Brenda then replied how disrespectful of you Marion and then blocked her.Said she wanted to leave her feeling absolutley dreadful.
She was so mad because she would never disrespect her father by going back on the drink.
Julie said Brenda told her she would never again touch a drink or tablet after her dad died.Brenda was insulted that Marion thought she was at home drinking a bottle of vodka.Said shes kept busy, not missed a day at work.She said shes her own issues, and is now blocked so might end up texting Julie 🤣 🤣
She was very condescending and kept saying she could have had a few drinks before sending the message...would you publicly shame an addict like that if you were one yourself?All she did was send her a message!!
She also switched from they were friends on facebook to a message request on Instagram so I don't know...
God she seemed a right bleep to be so offended by it.
Such drama, first instinct is that sounds like a Lizard drunken message 🤪 :ROFLMAO: what bull were they saying about 'fellas'. How embarrassing the summary of the pod says Brenda's fella is in Beirut 💀 🤥
*#Edit to also ask what was going on with JuLies nipples?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Brenda came home to a fb message during the week ,she has 34 mutual friends with Julie..message said "darling this stays between us but are you back on the drink. You are such an amazing girl I'm following the podcast for ages. I will always be confidential but something feels wrong. xx" Called her "Marion" and shes from Cork County.She said it came up as message request. She also said the woman said theres no shame as I have problems with the drink.
She was raging and told her she should be ashamed of her life.Woman replied none of this is hate I promise. I know what its like to go through addiction. Brenda then replied how disrespectful of you Marion and then blocked her.Said she wanted to leave her feeling absolutley dreadful.
She was so mad because she would never disrespect her father by going back on the drink.
Not saying this is the case with Brenda, but my best friend was an alcoholic (she died from drink related issues 2yrs ago) and anytime she opened up about it - which was only towards the end when she finally acknowledged there was an issue, she'd deny that she was drinking at all and get angry if anyone insinuated otherwise, but we all knew she was.
She was that convinced she had it hidden that noone would know. But we knew.

Reactions: 11
Julie rolling out another troll story. For someone who says trolls don't bother her they really do

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not saying this is the case with Brenda, but my best friend was an alcoholic (she died from drink related issues 2yrs ago) and anytime she opened up about it - which was only towards the end when she finally acknowledged there was an issue, she'd deny that she was drinking at all and get angry if anyone insinuated otherwise, but we all knew she was.
She was that convinced she had it hidden that noone would know. But we knew.
Exactly why not laugh it off, she got very mad but then again she knew what she was at, on the clip, she looks to camera at key points in her rant, fake the whole lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is she so worried about the "trolls" saying she left her handbag under the seat. It was much more disrespectful how drunk Sean especially was at his own Dad's funeral.

Reactions: 13
Such drama, first instinct is that sounds like a Lizard drunken message 🤪 :ROFLMAO: what bull were they saying about 'fellas'. How embarrassing the summary of the pod says Brenda's fella is in Beirut 💀 🤥
*#Edit to also ask what was going on with JuLies nipples?
Haha I was coming on to say was it her 😂😂😂 first person that came to mind.

Reactions: 2
For a family who broke all the lockdown rules, attended house parties, she made Tik Toks of a coffin & laughed at those who died from Covid, were completely irresponsible around their father who was immune suppressed & dying of cancer & exposing him to germs & Covid. Were pissed drunk at their fathers funeral and don’t forget within days Julie cashed in on her dad when he was stlill warm in the grave by selling egg boards. The Merry Widow then had a new toy boy on the scene very fast too.
She’s a neck to talk about trolls when she stalked a woman recently in Kerry. Rise out of us Droolie with your shite podcast & slow news day. More in your line to dry out & pay a visit to Cuan Mhuire yourself!!!

Reactions: 26
This thread linked has details of the funeral.

Reactions: 6
Yes but I am a goth in fairness 🤔
I think the long sleeves didn't help, if it had short sleeves and a sandal maybe It would of fitted in better.
---
Can we contain our excitement tattlers, how boring going to pints in a field sober 🤪 💀 🐩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Another night away from the twins Friday night. Guess they'll be dumped Thursday to Sun morning this week. Needs to change the name of her account at this stage #aloneparenting #singlemom #parttimemother # twit

Reactions: 12
Isn’t it well for her that she can book all these weekend nights out which a lot fall in a row without having to ever second guess childcare! She has more free time and nights out than people I know who have no kids at all

Reactions: 23
I think the long sleeves didn't help, if it had short sleeves and a sandal maybe It would of fitted in better.
---
Can we contain our excitement tattlers, how boring going to pints in a field sober 🤪 💀 🐩

View attachment 2972365
View attachment 2972366
She came on Sunday morning saying how she was like Jean Butler at the wedding and the men were on one side and women on other side having an Irish dancing dance off.
How sad was she to pre-record the reel about Jean Butler before she even went to a wedding and then come on the next day to back up her made up story for content 😔

Reactions: 14
Omg the latest reel is the stuff of nightmares 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t it well for her that she can book all these weekend nights out which a lot fall in a row without having to ever second guess childcare! She has more free time and nights out than people I know who have no kids at all
And she has the cheek to make stupid tik toks about kids not going with their dad, she gets it easy for a “single mam”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.