Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend had a daughter like that. Absolute nightmare of a child. She always said "oh no I love her stubborness" it will stand to her when she is older. She now has a 14 year old that hasn't been to school since Christmas. So good luck with that Julie. I'm sure her sass will carry her far.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She's fooling no-one, the tears are probably about something else (a man/no babysitter/comedown after the weekend) and she's pretending it's over Thorn......FFS they're feral 24/7 so why tonight is she pretending that it's over Thorns behaviour. Those children are a product of her parenting, or rather lack of, so she only has herself to blame for them being unruly brats.

Also whack a bit of concealer on your nose, you look even more ridiculous and dirty than usual 🐴

Reactions: 20
She's fooling no-one, the tears are probably about something else (a man/no babysitter/comedown after the weekend) and she's pretending it's over Thorn......FFS they're feral 24/7 so why tonight is she pretending that it's over Thorns behaviour. Those children are a product of her parenting, or rather lack of, so she only has herself to blame for them being unruly brats.

Also whack a bit of concealer on your nose, you look even more ridiculous and dirty than usual 🐴
Probably because she has had to mind them for 2 days in a row , I'm sure they will be dumped tomorrow like they were last Wednesday and she didn't collect them until Sunday afternoon be the same this week

Reactions: 6
I have a child of a similar age, and you can be certain I would not be in floods of tears off the back of how they speak to me.

I’m disgusted that she is perfectly unperturbed at how she’s being reduced to tears at the hand of her 6 year old.

She’d be wise to get that young one in line now before she’s dealing with a lot worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ, the absolute hack of her. The face falling off her. Clearly on a massive comedown from the weekend. That’s what shots at 3pm will do to you Julie!
She’s had them for what, 24hrs now? And she can’t handle it? After 4 nights off in a row (that we know of). Ah duck off with the sympathy votes Julie. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Julie's chickens are coming home to roost with Erin Rose and it will only get worse.

Sure they are left run riot and are constantly filmed when doing something bold with Julie laughing as it is great for "content".

Reactions: 17
Erin Rose is going to be such a problem in years to come. She is raised in an environment where drinking heavily and frequently is normalised, as well as screaming and being verbally abusive.
She doesn't have sass,, she is just a mini Julie, a witch in the making.

Reactions: 22
Erin Rose is going to be such a problem in years to come. She is raised in an environment where drinking heavily and frequently is normalised, as well as screaming and being verbally abusive.
She doesn't have sass,, she is just a mini Julie, a witch in the making.
Her twinnies are animals. My own are so well behaved. Because I don't enable them to be animals
They don't walk all over me. And they're good children because I'm raising them that way. She let's them act whatever way they like then cries when she can't get them under control. The difference is I see mine every day of the week and don't get passed around to anyone to mind so they have a good routine. Her life is cat as she puts it. Always running here there and everywhere. No routine at home

Reactions: 12
The tears 🙄 all that’s wrong with her is that she’s on a comedown & hates her kids. She isn’t capable of parenting properly. They are dragged up & the behaviour is only going to get worse. Sass my arse that child is brazen

Reactions: 19
Erin Roses sass will get her places, it will Julie guuuurrrrl, the courthouse time and time again. You reap what you sow guuuuurl!!! She's a horrible child, a brazen little b!tch and all your own doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Erin Roses sass will get her places, it will Julie guuuurrrrl, the courthouse time and time again. You reap what you sow guuuuurl!!! She's a horrible child, a brazen little b!tch and all your own doing!
If she was mine a slap on the legs she’d get GFGM and that whiney son as well all he does is cry

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did we not hear this exact talk about erin rose about 5 times already over the last while. The only place that child’s attitude will get her is nowhere… Julie thinks it’s a good thing and she’ll be a superstar. Not a hope! And Julie laughing at it all is just making it worse.

Reactions: 11
Did it really happen as she would of recorded it as she records everything they do.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.