TwinsandMe #7 - 2 much botox in this donkey, Face 2 shiny, brows 2 wonky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will sound really bad but her teeth freak me out
It’s the up down close to the camera face! Teeth are shocking alright! 🧛‍♀️And the yiz and youz..

I think so too, I emailed the hotel today to let them know that there are three households blatantly breaking government guidelines in one of their holiday homes and posting it all over social media for the world to see! The rest of us stick to the advised guidelines and over and over again the Haynes family continue to break guidelines and put others at risk.
Well done you!! 👍🏼👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No and I sent that email early today. I’m disgusted, Julie isn’t even hiding the fact that they’re breaking guidelines. She said today her dad hasn’t been well the last couple of weeks, so what do they do?? That’s right, bring him down an hour down the road to mix with other households so that they can pass on god knows what to him and he can subsequently go to his treatment and pass those germs onto other patients 😡
Listen the amount of people with Cancer flaunting it on Instagram and playing Russian roulette is just amazing!! But you can’t mention there names!! Julie dad was just so silly to meet with all of them yesterday and not a mask in sight he should of been wearing one..

Reactions: 9
It’s very sad the way she goes on about the twins father, I know it’s nobody business if he’s paying maintenance or not but she makes out he fucked off to Australia without telling her she makes out he ignores the twins, I’d say she’s a nightmare of an ex probably made it very difficult for him to spend time with the kids. It has to be hard on him seeing his children being used as content for their greedy mother to get free stuff sent.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s very sad the way she goes on about the twins father, I know it’s nobody business if he’s paying maintenance or not but she makes out he fucked off to Australia without telling her she makes out he ignores the twins, I’d say she’s a nightmare of an ex probably made it very difficult for him to spend time with the kids. It has to be hard on him seeing his children being used as content for their greedy mother to get free stuff sent.
We are getting only her side of the story the sob story!!

Reactions: 8
Does Fíonn normally have a fada or are we just throwing them in over every vowel to look more Irish

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fionn doesn't have a fada. She lives in Ireland the donkey. Half the population have Irish names. You'd swear she had to immigrate to America in the 80's and is trying to hang on to her Irish roots.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who called the brick wallpaper ?? I remember someone did . You were bang on :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who called the brick wallpaper ?? I remember someone did . You were bang on :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tattle followers are one step ahead all the time!! Very clever folk on here!! 🤪🤪

She just needs to clean the house now!! When she had time of course!!

Reactions: 7
Ah seriously whats the fascination with brick wallpaper, my parents had it 25 years ago and it doesnt look any better now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That room is so tacky. No class whatsoever
The table & chairs reminds me of a travellers caravan!! They seem to love all that over sized tact!! No disrespect what so ever to travellers!! I love you all!!!❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Copying everyone else no style of her own..nothing unique in the house. Bottle of parazone would be a better investment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.