Twinsandme #65 Julie can we ask you equestrian? Were you born with it or maybe it’s neighbelline?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This week will be a lovely week at school for the kids,they'll be dressing up,spooky stories,a wee party or disco,lots of Halloween related arts & crafts,songs and dancing etc One of the best weeks of the year they are naturally missing.Just like last year.Another childhood memory to not have.
Ah sure Julie will just buy them overpriced dress up stuff that they'll wear once like she usually does and do her usual cackle of a laugh and think she's done a great job.
If there's a chance she'll get to get her own face painted for a party, she'll do that and go around driving the car and Dunnes with the face paint on just for a bit of notice and then get drunk that night. Great memories.

Reactions: 4
Me either. If a male influencer said he was hiring strippers for a show there would be outrage
I hate them saw some in a nightclub when I was 18. Never again. Did anyone hear Julie say the other day she hadn't been in her summer holiday yet. Only fools like me work - so obviously she gets a spring summer autumn and winter hol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I avoid the AI places at all costs, it draws a certain type, the ones who drink all around them and leave their ill mannered children cause chaos around the place, the Julie types. You see it all over the Med with AI hotels.
I go all inclusive alot in lanzarote and it's not like that. This is what I hate about tattle the snobbyness of some people
---
She read the reviews seen they were bad then says she's 3rd class on titanic so basically the reviews were right and place is tit hole

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her speech is so distorted with the teeth. Throw in 10 pints and she's has to use her hand to keep her gob from flapping open. Sean's head is traumatic and his new hair hasn't improved his appearance one bit. Whatever will become of jules and the twinnies. She's making loads of money now but it's off the back of being a scumbag.

Reactions: 15
I think the resort looks nice, I’ve never been there but I’ve been to lots of family resorts like that with no complaints from me. I always find on tattle when one of the Huns goes on holidays that people act like it’s actual hell & everyone else is going to 5 star resorts only 🤣😂 they should be in school though, they miss too much & as someone said this week is always nice for the kids with costumes, crafts etc

• Haha
I go all inclusive alot in lanzarote and it's not like that. This is what I hate about tattle the snobbyness of some people
---
She read the reviews seen they were bad then says she's 3rd class on titanic so basically the reviews were right and place is tit hole
I've gone all inclusive in Gran Canaria and it isnt like that either. It was a nice resort and the food was lovely. I wouldnt look it as snobbiness against All Inclusive but there is no doubt that with package holidays some places are only for a piss up and based on the reviews this is one of them. That's not to say that all places are like that.

I say Julie is lucky she is there in October snd not July and August when it would be a lot noisier.

Reactions: 12
---
I went all inclusive once in lanzarote and it was very civilised very subdued not at all rough.

I've also gone AI when kids were small, life saver but never loud, all day getting locked, silence from 11pm etc great for a few days rest etc but certain places are known that kids can run wild and adults get locked and no one blinks

Reactions: 6
I am all inclusive in gran canaria and its self service for beers wines no one pissed shouting cursing food is lovely bit repetitive but can go down eat somewhere else.

There is a difference with all inclusive and the package holidays you get. They do hotels like this; the food is horrible and it’s all about drink. That’s why they go all inclusive. You can get all inclusive resorts in other countries and they have divine food and it’s great hotels. However this isn’t that. She goes to hotels based on how much drink she can get and for the cheapest price. Which is what some people want I suppose.

Reactions: 7
Anyone who can afford to go on any type of family holiday abroad is doing well these days. There's plenty of families who would love a few days away in any sort of place with warm weather and a water park for the kids and haven't a hope of it.

• Heart
Any resort that tolerates the likes of her and her type can’t be much. Her county is flooded at home. Maybe her superstar status should be helping her neighbours, the selfish cow

Reactions: 9
Has she even mentioned the fact that the toddler twinnies are missing school?
And in all this she flies home next week and the twins are off for a week. She will fire them in to some camp then to get rid of them for that week. Just can’t comprehend keeping kids off for a week then flying in to them on school holidays.

Reactions: 9
She's put a link earlier - is this some pr thing or something I wonder? 🤔 she's showing alot of the place with the annoying twins, even by her standards....

And it looks tit 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I also did all inc in Spain. Fantastic family hotel. Very quite and nobody drunk at all.. Beautiful food and cocktails and spotless clean

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.