Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
You're the one that seems to be in a bit of a twist over her, no one cares that she slept with anyone or not, it's not like she's the only one to ever have a one night stand, the point is she has a lot of young fans and she's using unprotected sex as clickbait for her podcast, its disgusting. The same one was on the other night talking about how she wouldn't like to talk about her cosmetic surgery on her Instagram because she has a lot of very young fans and she wouldn't feel right, but it's ok to laugh about having unprotected sex on there
How exactly am I in a twist about her?

Reactions: 1

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I'd say those kids were at school. Julie can't stand her kids and there's no way she would spend another minute with them unnecessarily. The teacher was the babysitter today, for one of them anyway.

Memaw

Chatty Member
oh jeez another charity event, I hope for their sake she doesn't do what she's done on 65 roses the past 2 years and pull out at the last minute, I hope the organizers realise that if Julie gets a sniff of a holiday or a free stay they will be dropped like a hot snot
Isn't she going back to centre parcs in November?

• Wow
She's not on at all this morning, took the twins out of school for the day again no doubt to go to Kells but doesn't want tattle to find out so she's keeping quiet today
She actually said on the live the other day that she was driving to Dublin today for the pod this morning then back to get kids from school and then up to kells for 2 nights.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Girls this is totally off topic and I’m sorry but if you test positive for hpv do you have to get tested in the next year or 2 years?😩 I lost my letter 🤣

maisie20

VIP Member
No big deal, people use it in all different scenarios. I think what people are annoyed about is her joking about having unprotected sex when she knows she has HPV. Almost glamorising unprotected sex, look it happens so what. Do it every night of the week, it's the big show about it is ridiculous.
And I don't care absolutely no need for the one night stand to be beside her in the chemist while getting asked the questions.
Ya exactly I was commenting on the big song and dance about it!