Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jg86

VIP Member
You don't pay for morning after pill anymore it's free
"You can get free emergency contraception if:

You have a medical card, or. You are a woman or person with a uterus, aged 17 to 26 and living in Ireland". Shes well over 26.
Is she close to 40??

Reactions: 1

Wexy123

VIP Member
I wouldn't be a fan of podcasts in general, just people talking shite mostly and making up stories! How is she making money off it? She's damn sure not doing it for nothing
I'm not sure it's probably something to do with how many plays it gets 🤔 but I couldn't be sure how they are making money from it

Bulmers

VIP Member
Girls this is totally off topic and I’m sorry but if you test positive for hpv do you have to get tested in the next year or 2 years?😩 I lost my letter 🤣
It's the next year and they'll send you out a reminder letter, so don't worry about it.
---
I know someone working in that pub for the bottomless brunch. They do keep an eye on the drink and won't refill if you're skulling it back. And they do ask patrons to leave if they're doing the dog on it.
Julie is carrying on like a 15 year old with tinnies in a field. So immature. Nothing about meeting friends or having a good laugh, it's all about drink.
👀 Will get onto my sources and report back.......🤪
Did she say where she's going? A few places in Cork do it

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
She thinks she's Rosie Connolly God help her, rosie raised over 100k for children's hospitals a few times, poor Julie probably thinks she's the same as Rosie
Considering no one is buying her tickets for their show I doubt she’ll get more than maybe 1,000 - being generous!

bandearg

She's flat out sharing the positive reviews of the latest podcast, that's for our benefit cos she definitely reads here
I wouldn't be a fan of podcasts in general, just people talking shite mostly and making up stories! How is she making money off it? She's damn sure not doing it for nothing

Alucia

VIP Member
very quiet heading to Dublin, bar Droolie pretending she won’t eat a biscuit 🤥🙄🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

no children last night as heading to Dublin, not tonight as be too tired - and not tomorrow night as never has them thursdays
Strictly lessons tonight according to the Facebook page, will she go??

Jellybb

VIP Member
What way is she doing her hair at all?
Is this the first time she she’s actually attempted to curl her hair herself because my 5 year old would do a better job.. 😳
Ya she should face the wand towards to floor to avoid burning herself 😩

Alucia

VIP Member
Emoji man is on last week's pictures on strictly Facebook page, think it's the guy in a green tshirt behind a girl with a pink zip hoodie.

Bulmers

VIP Member
What kind of magic is that? In this house your lucky if washing gets done within a few days could take a week to put it away. Need to get my shit together
I ironed 4 sets of duvets last night.... never again 😒 months worth of laundry

corkspill

VIP Member
How can she go and meet up with these people after coming on to her stories to thousands of people saying how she’s fucked in the head over it and it has her in a pickle. Surely she makes things worse for herself.
Who has she met?