Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beavana

VIP Member
I would imagine because she gave out too much personal information about the woman she met. For all she knows, that woman could be escaping an abusive relationship and our genius tells us the ages of the kids, the location of their departure, and their destination. She’s thick as 2 planks.
what happened??

Reactions: 2

intoresting

VIP Member
She mentioned on her TikTok live whose communion it was.
someone knewwho’s communion she was going too ! Kinda sounded like it was another instagramers communion
---

#transparency

VIP Member
She has to behave. Trying to make a good name for herself in Carrigaline seeing as she seems to have put Fuinneog into the local GAA and the kids are in local school, something she did not want.
Carrigaline may be big, but it still has a village mentality. She dirties her patch and she'll be forever scorned and never forgotten.....
I wonder do the charities actually have any idea of what they are associating with and the negative attention she will bring.

#transparency

VIP Member
I'd have no problem with them knowing the proper names but if they think his balls are his penis and allows them to shout that out in public she's a bigger idiot. They know right from wrong but seem to have no boundaries that's not something children their ages should be shouting about. She should put the phone away instead of getting them to repeat it
Probably heard it yesterday while unattended at the petrol station play ground

#transparency

VIP Member
If she goes to that spar again the lady should refuse to serve over talking about her on Instagram. She's always running staff down lately even at the doctors surgery. Common as dirt and getting progressively worse. When she was on the couch in her moms she never spoke like that.
What spar is near the studio?