Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she literally mocking someone for having an alcoholic parent? Jesus she’s a disgusting witch. Sean needs to grow a pair and do nothing for her or the twins. No one be available to take or help out and she’ll soon realise what she doesn’t right now. I grew up with a member of my family an alcoholic. I’m not going into it but it’s horrific. Good luck to those kids because they’ll need it!
She also seems to be mocking the fact that this alcoholic parent is now passed. Imagine someone mocking Julie's dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Also blaming the bottomless brunch, nah…. She was invited to a party but declined and said she needed to be back early for the feis the next morning. Put up a snap of guess where I am last night - she went to the party…. She had no intention of going.

Reactions: 13
Whether she's trolling or not, she's still drunk as duck this morning. She was on a 12 hours bender yesterday. One of her nails are missing and the eyes are burnt out of her head from drink. She's more bothered about drunk texting some fella than leaving her daughter down. Julie is that scum of a mother even if some of the crap she records is for content. Most mothers I know including myself try to hide the hangover and die quietly at the side of a pitch or pool or whatever activity the child is into but you get them there

Reactions: 25
She also seems to be mocking the fact that this alcoholic parent is now passed. Imagine someone mocking Julie's dad.
Have you more of that message she seems to of deleted certain replies on tiktok. Any brand now wanting to work with her should be shown all these messages she likes to send people…. She’s actually vile… those kids need better. And actually the people supporting her behaviour in the comments aren’t the people that’ll get you anywhere in life.

Reactions: 10
New thread lads and lassies👇👇👇

Reactions: 5
She went ballistic when people said Seanie Wonder was passed at his father's funeral which I have no doubt he was.

Reactions: 3
New thread lads and lassies👇👇👇
Sorry quoting myself there's a new thread. This one hasn't been locked yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.