Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all the new clothes and bits erin didn't get to wear because she couldn't be arsed

If she thinks she can drive before 11 for the son to do sports I hope she re thinks about getting behind the wheel
If she txt Sean at 3 am she can not drive thst child to sports
I hope someone calls rhe garda
You can be sure, ER got to the feis. Just not accompanied by her mother.
It's evident that Julie cares only about drink.

Reactions: 9
Her house sounds very quiet if the twins are supposed to be there.
She said on one of the stories that they stayed at her mother's place lastnight, and she was to travel up there this morning (& messaged Sean at 3am to say that she would be there at 8am - Imagine if she had woken up on time, she would have just hopped into her car and driven up there in that state and not thought twice about it).

Reactions: 8
Look at the clock! When she mentions bang my head the camera moves past the clock on the wall she looked at only seconds earlier. It doesn’t say 10 past 9 I think it days 10 after 8.

Reactions: 2
I’m not on TicTok but seen others post about it
Please don’t tell me she still tells the same story on the gram and goes over to TicTok records again to tell the same story???

She say she came home to be able to go
But we see time stamps from last night

She be on later to say sure the dance today actually wasn’t even that big of a thing. But all week she was making a song and dance about it

Wouldn’t surprise me if this was planned all along that Sean was bringing her so she could of something to post about saying bad mom club
Yes she records a different one

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Who's the tattler that going to feis too? Any sign of mejoolie or did she actually miss it?
She’s probably too busy actually watching her child and update us unlike Julie 🙈 my father missed loads of things for me when I was a kid and it was only when I had my own kiddies did it really bother me because I wouldn’t miss a thing for them or their dad wouldn’t but my own couldn’t have been arsed.

Reactions: 6
It’s all about her “ I wanted to do her hair .. I bought her white socks”. Stop your actual bullshit. If you were that bothered you’d be there. The poor child must be so so upset. It’s the biggest thing in the world to her at her age

Reactions: 16
She is a scumbag! Anything else I’d like to add has been said already! 🙈 anyone of her scummy mam followers who think she’s gas craic need to have their heads wobbled! She’s utter scum!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker came here after watching the tik tok. No shame she has. Can't believe it. Her comments back are so rude. I betcha ER is at the feis with Julie's mother and she's just doing this for the drama

Reactions: 5
It’s all about her “ I wanted to do her hair .. I bought her white socks”. Stop your actual bullshit. If you were that bothered you’d be there. The poor child must be so so upset. It’s the biggest thing in the world to her at her age
You know what? I don't think ER is upset at all. Because Julie is rarely there for her kids, and when she is it's only for the gram. They know no better. It will dawn on them at some stage, but all they know now is that their mother likes the pub and is sick with hangovers at weekends, and they don't even take notice of the smell of stale drink as they're accustomed to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s time Droolie checked herself into AA. Between pissing herself, the constant binge drinking and now alcohol is getting in the way of her normal life. She’s a serious problem and it’s time those around her stopped enabling it. Those kids don’t have a hope with her.

All of these tears for herself yet not a thought for the poor child! At what point did she let them know she was not turning up to get Erin ready? If she was calling to the house at 8AM, it is likely that Sean woke her up at 7.30AM to give her breakfast and start to get her ready.
My heart breaks at the thought of that child, excited for her first ever feis, waiting in vain for her mother to turn up. If Julie's story is to be believed, that child waited for an hour before she woke up and contacted them to let them know that she wasn't coming and that Erin ouldnt be attending the feis she is so excited over.
She can try to deflect with all of the smart comment that she likes but it is obvious alcohol at the very least is taking over her life and causing untold harm to those children. They say the time to look at your drinking is when it costs you more than money, well it cost Fionn 3 days of pain with a broken collarbone and now Erin to miss a much anticipated event.
Bad moms club will only work as an excuse for so long Julie!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She's getting absolutely ahnilated on TikTok, I see someone saying she's deleting some comments as well. Shes absolute trailer trash.

• Heart
Is she literally mocking someone for having an alcoholic parent? Jesus she’s a disgusting witch. Sean needs to grow a pair and do nothing for her or the twins. No one be available to take or help out and she’ll soon realise what she doesn’t right now. I grew up with a member of my family an alcoholic. I’m not going into it but it’s horrific. Good luck to those kids because they’ll need it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s so addicted to social media she couldn’t help sharing those stories for validation. Those children have no chance with her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.