Twinsandme #55 Julie Julie still Chins and me, the Lipo didn’t work but neither does she

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stupid effing pretend whinging "I came home"... stop trying to do damage control now, it's so obvious that she cares more about the drink than her children.
Yes her kids are brats, but can you blame them being dragged up by her? The excitement for a child for something like a Feis starts with getting dressed and ready in the morning... and her mother nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 15
Whether it’s pre records or not, if she’s at the opera house then she most likely drove her car whilst over the limit!! I hope she’s caught & arrested and make a public example f & put off the road.

Reactions: 12
Who's the tattler that going to feis too? Any sign of mejoolie or did she actually miss it?

Reactions: 5
She is so fake, plenty of time to do a different record for TicTok aswell
I’m not on TicTok but seen others post about it
Please don’t tell me she still tells the same story on the gram and goes over to TicTok records again to tell the same story???

She say she came home to be able to go
But we see time stamps from last night

She be on later to say sure the dance today actually wasn’t even that big of a thing. But all week she was making a song and dance about it

Wouldn’t surprise me if this was planned all along that Sean was bringing her so she could of something to post about saying bad mom club

Reactions: 7
Is it not momforts that is on in the opera house another time?
Yes, Monfords in Opera house soon..
Today is a cork teachers feis where it's usually all the small kids first feis, obviously, older ones later on in the day.
It's in a hall over the road from the mother, so chances are it was arranged that mam or Sean bring her and Julie would follow on.
Obviously, that age group have danced now, or about to, so if the time is correct, she has missed it.
Without doubt she'll be on later showing the pictures of medals and sashes and how proud she is blaa blaa.

Reactions: 6
I want to cry for that little girl. I hope the child got there somehow and Julie just missed it, imagine her waking up all excited, "mummy get up its time for my feis" and yer one comatose in the bed. And the child knowing her mum isn't going with her 😭😭😭😭😭 so unfair if it was Sean having the pressure of getting her ready and having to take her, and sit through a feis.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Her house sounds very quiet if the twins are supposed to be there. Why 2 seperate vids for Insta and TikTok? And not one mention of her poor child missing out on the competition after all her practicing and all the excitement. I'd be so pissed off with my mam if I was Erin Rose like how could you trust her again? Julie, you're an absolute disgrace, constantly putting your social life before your kids. Your antics this morning are not funny and no decent person is going to find it entertaining or have any sympathy for you. What memories are you giving your 5 year olds? Dragging them up is right. If it comes to light later in the day that someone else had the kids all along and brought Erin to her her Feis you've just outed yourself AGAIN as a liar. Disgusting

Reactions: 8
She’s still drunk on those stories. She’s a disgrace. Paula probably took the child this morning.

Reactions: 10
Is it not montforts that is on in the opera house another time?
The feis is the Cork Feis it’s on in ballyphehane. It runs all day with different age groups. My niece is not on untill later but her mam is up and getting organised since the dawn. As you do when you’re a mam!! The poor child imagine how she feels today? Piss head mother too drunk to go to her very first feis.

Reactions: 7
So all the new clothes and bits erin didn't get to wear because she couldn't be arsed

If she thinks she can drive before 11 for the son to do sports I hope she re thinks about getting behind the wheel
If she txt Sean at 3 am she can not drive thst child to sports
I hope someone calls rhe garda

Reactions: 9
As if this wasn't all prearranged.
How did Air In Rows get her costume and "fresh white socks" if they weren't already in the mothers? Droo - Lie strikes again.

Reactions: 10
This isn't a 'bad mom club' situation.

This is a scumbag of a ma who is constantly putting alcohol before her kids..

Scumbag who doesn't deserve a social media platform...

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.