Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
I would have thought Brenda is in charge of organising the podcast content. Preparing content is what she does for a living. And Brenda is used to doing actual work

Does being on Instagram and Tik Tok count as a paid job for Julie? Basically she does digital marketing for 20 hours a week? Is she allowed to do this if getting social welfare payments?

Why does everyone assume she’s on social welfare? She would want to be a whole other level of stupid to be on social welfare working in a public forum. There’s no way in hell she’s on SW. She would be the easiest catch ever for a welfare inspector!

Reactions: 4
What's the white bits on her head/hair? Is it her scalp or grey hairs?
Its the bonds of her extensions not her scalp. Im not sure why they are that colour tho. When I had mine done they were the same colour as the hair so not as noticable when tied up but you'll always see them to some extent as they dont lie flat against your head and especially when they start to grow out

Reactions: 3
To be fair the cunt always used to have the whole family in matching rigouts, just look back at her feed 😬 only a certain cohort of people do that.. dole merchants and social welfare huns that idolise mrs hinch, have crushed velvet furniture and at least 1 diamonte ornament and live, laugh love canvass in their home
Lisa J has been the very same. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3