Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malc

Chatty Member
Julie is being paid to.promote his page I bet the manager told him they would get him 15k new followers and Julie needs to keep promoting even after the comp so basically its all an undeclared ad
Definitely!! This fella does nothing for nothing, if you know what I mean 😉

Reactions: 3

Heidi77

VIP Member
No doubt sunk a few voddies before the disco.Never seen her so animated. Hope the staff have warned her to stay off the table.

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
That car park also asks for the spot you are parked in each spot has a number to key in
So she must of been lazy and not walked back to check that also before buying the parking ticket

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
Jesus saying the same story twice about her great idea to get make up done and go straight out when in Galway
Yea we know Julie you just said that story 2mins ago no need to say it again
Why does she do this? I've never seen anyone other than Burp do this, it's so weird.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Where is her show on and I wonder how many tkts were sold? I can only imagine the people that would attend that 🙈

petal1

VIP Member
Ah nah Oprah.....
She’s played the “poor Julie thought it was Oprah House rather than Opera House” card before too, and all her minions messaged her to correct her and tell her she’s hilarious. She knows well it’s “Opera”.

Alucia

VIP Member
They picked up all the attitude on holidays, still worth every cent of the €1500 and week off school??