Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CalM

Yeah on one account it says her account is private and on my other - I can only see stories but not reels? Weird!

Reactions: 4

work4aliving

VIP Member
And buying herself followers
Brands definitely need to be more clued in to this type of carry on ...its deception as brands think they are reaching a wide audience when in reality they are not ...false advertising Julie...can you be honest for one hour straight in your life ...

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
To be fair the cunt always used to have the whole family in matching rigouts, just look back at her feed 😬 only a certain cohort of people do that.. dole merchants and social welfare huns that idolise mrs hinch, have crushed velvet furniture and at least 1 diamonte ornament and live, laugh love canvass in their home
Oh I love you 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

#transparency

VIP Member
Cop on. Women, biologically and emotionally, are well capable of enjoying sex and if someone wants to have a one night stand, more power to them. As much as she winds me up at times, she’s an attractive young woman and she should be out having fun and I’d be delighted if she met someone now and settled down because I don’t understand this narrative of wishing a life alone on someone.
Julie said herself lots of times she doesn't enjoy sex, she is just looking for attention and she isn't going to settle anytime soon. Plus dont tell me to cop on, plenty of women and research will say women dont enjoy one night stands for emotional and biological reaaons, fair play to those that do but you are not every woman. Men are wired differently, research it.