Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darkside

Hot mess telling the best followers in the world that she tanned her hole. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 4

Beavana

VIP Member
Not a peep out of her now the last couple of hours, she's driving back to cork now no doubt still drunk
I'd say she's back in cork well before lunch. (Maybe breakfast) but banker she was on the road early and locked

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
she didn't get any email don't mind her, they are faking this whole thing to try and put the frighteners on tattlers. As if "media lawyers" sent her on someone's Facebook and Instagram so she could try to call the person over and over again 🤣🤣🤣
haha no I am very away there are no “media lawyers”. It’s their own pathetic set up 😂😂

luckylady

If she genuinely did put the wrong reg in, she’ll be able to dispute it and she’ll get the money back. They won’t refund on the day, but she will get the money back. Either way, she has to wait on the clamper to come back to take it off! Wonder will she tell us when she gets the refund??? Then she’ll have got all the content for free!
---
Sorry. Should have said ‘content’

🤭

wineo20

VIP Member
Don’t think she even double barrelled their names so she can’t even use Haynes through common usage like burps is.

reallyoreilly

Must have missed her on about Sean 🤔

But in general her question box question/ answers
View attachment 2141799
Prefer Spunk Dustbin myself-very fitting for that lying scut!she is the biggest joke Iv ever watched-all for traffic to her page!🤢 Big swinging mickey if she got the D on Saturday night,why does she need to boast about it…”content” /page interactions /money! Shes to be pitied!
Anyone thinking it was Alan Clarke ? He was in Galway too Saturday night but he wasn’t drinking - so he would have had to muzzle her

• Haha