Twinsandme #54 Julie Haynes self-confessed Dunnes Stores thief, media lawyers if you cause any grief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant see it going ahead either. So embarrassing for them
Ah but they won't cancel, it'll be a deferral because Julie will suddenly get anxiety over her dad's death/robin says so/135 year old little man told her not to/mam couldn't look after the kids cause she going for tests/Sean can't get time off work/twinnies teacher couldn't go/school moms couldn't go....but it definitely won't be because no one wants to throw money at a nobody!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just had a look at the Opera House's website and there are still hardly no tickets sold. Alot of the seats that do look to be unavailable are down the back or next to assessible chairs so I say they actually arent even after being sold. Why would someone buy a ticket for down the back when there are PLENTY up front. The seats next to assesible ones are prob being held back by the venue.

I'd be shocked if this actually goes ahead.
I counted 112 seats sold with a 1000 capacity

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Are these instahuns so delusional that they think the amount of followers that they have indicates how many people are inspired by them.
It's disturbing to see them act as though they're A-List celebrities when in reality a high proportion of their followers are based in South East Asia and I can't see them hopping on a plane to see this chav shouting and roaring on a stage.
The Cork ones in particular are from a certain social class whereby I can imagine their relatives bragging about the "Celeb" in the family. I'd put Sarah Burke in this bracket aswell

I'm a lot happier with my boring lot - even though I'm battling excel spreadsheets today :D

Reactions: 28
How many times is that now that she has "forgotten" about a zoom call 🤥🤥 Come on Jules you need to update your Book of Fibs

Reactions: 16
How many times is that now that she has "forgotten" about a zoom call 🤥🤥 Come on Jules you need to update your Book of Fibs
Also she is trying to claim that the kids were in the sitting room eating jellies at 8.10 and she magically got them to bed while doing the zoom. I thought she had to lie on the floor with them for hours. Clever girl squeezing 2 ads in while lying about the zoom call.

Reactions: 22
Brenda on a video call with her mother 46 minutes ago.... thought she was on a zoom with our Julie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On a zoom call with Brenda at 8 o clock were you Julie cos Brenda's been active on her stories for the last 2 hours so when exactly did she squeeze in the zoom 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So fake story to try promote 2 products 😂
If it’s true you do nothing all day and can’t remember 1 meeting defo wouldn’t be able for a real job

Reactions: 8
I think Julie needs to give over sharing her posts and reels about dunnes because she literally destroyed any possibility in ever working with them when she admitted to robbing coffees and snacks… not a hope left there at all.

Reactions: 12
Ohh here we go, MeDroolie is showcasing the new Shein pop up shop in Cork. No wonder she was dressed head to toe on holidays in Shein clothes. Is this the big collab she was on about with Barbie.
---
Got there before you Droolius 🤣
The reviews for the Shein pop up in Dublin were awful & you still had to order online so I wouldn’t waste my time visiting & especially if this coke head is there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.