Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
No sign of the twinnies since the rugby and she's been fierce quiet last few hours. Wonder can we guess why??🍻🍹😂

Reactions: 5
Why did she delete the uuurland videos?! The ones of them all signing Irelands call? The boy manager is hardly tellin her what to delete? Along with the ‘ need a holiday after holiday’n with my kids’

• Haha

instanotfamous

Chatty Member
Something is deffo going on she’s acting like she plays with the kids all the time but doubt it’s anything to do with Jessie cos he clearly doesn’t give a monkeys about the kids. I understand she wanted him and cos he said no she pulled the kids back but he could have fought that if he wanted and he still left the country so it’s feck all to do with him I’d say

Beavana

VIP Member
Overthinking the initials (which I must have missed 🙈) she asked/ paid for those initials to be talked about here.
Wouldn't need any passport or birth cert for initials on a jersey 🤷🏻‍♀️

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It's kind of sad because in the situation I know it's because the little boy is crying out for time with the parent. Not going to lie time in their company is exhausting 😬
Definitely, he probably wouldn’t be as whiny if she spent proper quality time with him but that will never happen.

work4aliving

VIP Member
She deleted a post about looking forward to kids going to bed and having alone time ...or did I imagine I saw that post !