Twinsandme #52 JuLie is in Rome, after her botched procedure, going around looking like Droolius Caesar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ju-Lie is not the spokesperson for women with HPV, she only wants it for content, engagement, ratings and the podcast.
Spot on, not a word about it since the last time she got a letter & all the lies about her mother and her mastectomy/lumpectomy I wouldn’t believe a word out of her mouth. She’s nothing else now for engagement for the week. Plus who the duck says the colposcopist is unreal, 🤮🤮🤮 bleeping sick in the head & disturbed.

Reactions: 11
A summary of the podcast to save anyone else listening.
Brenda is going to be flying over once a week to record the pod in Dublin. And Juile will travel up from Cork so the two of them are in the studio together.
They have a new producer called Siobhan so the other lad much of been ditched.
Brenda on about the man from Israel that she went on a date with. He ghosts her for awhile and then texts again.
Juile shifted her "fella". The lad she met when out the night she was wearing the orange blazer and pink bra who said to her "he knew she was talking about him on Instagram and tik tok". She is using her party on top green top as her profile pic on WhatsApp etc to draw mens attention.
She was asked to send her new trainer a pic of herself to him in her sports bra and leggings and she was purple. Saying she is embarrassed going to gym and when she does go she just goes on treadmill.
On about her toilet being broken and how she wouldn't call the landlord as she doesn't want to draw him on to her.
Discussing who should take over the Late Late Show.
Juile saying she would love to go on Danicing with the Stars.
Talking about famous people they met, Juile met Westlife in Lennox's chipper. Brenda met Jimmy Carr and Man U players.
It is the most boring podcast, no one else waste 40 mins of your life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That is crazy Brenda flying over every week from London and the other two travelling up from Cork 🤪 🤪 it's not worth it just to be in a studio. The content is so drab then.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Faltering 😭😭😭 surely to jaysus she is taking the piss? She has no shape to her either, never noticed that before. Definitely not "faltering"
“Crouched” detail on the chest area….did I hear that right??!! 😂
Not at all faltering, it’s rotten!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is crazy Brenda flying over every week from London and the other two travelling up from Cork 🤪 🤪 it's not worth it just to be in a studio. The content is so drab then.
Juile said herself and Eoghan were getting the train up to Dublin last week and they paid €72 each for tickets. They missed the train and then had to drive. So there was € 144 down the drain straightaway as they lost the money on their train tickets and had to pay for fuel costs then to drive up and down. Brenda said it cost her 50, not sure whether that was sterling or euro to travel over and back to London.
They must be getting some sort of payment for the pod to commit to travelling to Dublin once a week!

Reactions: 9
A summary of the podcast to save anyone else listening.
Brenda is going to be flying over once a week to record the pod in Dublin. And Juile will travel up from Cork so the two of them are in the studio together.
They have a new producer called Siobhan so the other lad much of been ditched.
Brenda on about the man from Israel that she went on a date with. He ghosts her for awhile and then texts again.
Juile shifted her "fella". The lad she met when out the night she was wearing the orange blazer and pink bra who said to her "he knew she was talking about him on Instagram and tik tok". She is using her party on top green top as her profile pic on WhatsApp etc to draw mens attention.
She was asked to send her new trainer a pic of herself to him in her sports bra and leggings and she was purple. Saying she is embarrassed going to gym and when she does go she just goes on treadmill.
On about her toilet being broken and how she wouldn't call the landlord as she doesn't want to draw him on to her.
Discussing who should take over the Late Late Show.
Juile saying she would love to go on Danicing with the Stars.
Talking about famous people they met, Juile met Westlife in Lennox's chipper. Brenda met Jimmy Carr and Man U players.
It is the most boring podcast, no one else waste 40 mins of your life!
Is her landlord not her uncle

Reactions: 9
Is her landlord not her uncle
Family friend I think was said at the time.
---
Juile said herself and Eoghan were getting the train up to Dublin last week and they paid €72 each for tickets. They missed the train and then had to drive. So there was € 144 down the drain straightaway as they lost the money on their train tickets and had to pay for fuel costs then to drive up and down. Brenda said it cost her 50, not sure whether that was sterling or euro to travel over and back to London.
They must be getting some sort of payment for the pod to commit to travelling to Dublin once a week!
Doubt they are doing it out of their own pockets, they will be looking for a sponsor next and nights in Vicar Street, they have the same content as Ellie Kelly and Charlene Murphy, why are the new company promoting 2 similar style crap shows?!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely fuming her with she’s the most disrespectful disgusting loudmouth dragged up by her own Paula who is vile. The ignorance of her scoffing over appointments being booked up. I for one booked an appointment five weeks ago for today with my gp for a few small issues I waited til I was on holidays from work. I also have my dentist booked in for tomorrow I rang back in February and asked for clean and polish during my Easter hols. Il fitting this around childcare and some time off. And to think cunts like you just scoff at the staff who are booked for weeks as lots of workers are off. They’re also working in very busy practices serving tramps like you. They have children too and will try get some time with them this Easter weekend. To think you can drag him off to every sporting blitz possible without so much as a coat on after or a warm shower, you can drag him around funderland in just a T-shirt yesterday. You think you can wake up today and get an appointment for his chest AGAIN. You fire him into camp this morning anything bar care for him as his mother. Then roll your eyes today at a wonderful receptionist who has to listen to the likes of you day in, day out. So my appointment which I arranged weeks ago can get pushed off so your child can get stuck in whenever you click your fingers. Then don’t take care of him fire him off away into camp and the like. You are a gross excuse for a woman or a mother. And you let all is hard working parents down with your disgusting manners. Shame on you julie and sadly the cycle continues with air in rows already more than a gob on her. And fuinneog himself
⬆⬆⬆ This ⬆⬆⬆ so spot on, to the real lives most parents live and then there is vile Julie who thinks the world owes her something from social housing, benefits, to emergency doc appointments when she doesn’t even look after the kid enough.

I’m not saying people in certain situations aren’t entitied to benefits before anyone shouts at me BUT Julie is the reason most hard working people have issues sometimes. She’s getting probably every payment she can, while making loads via social media… show me any other single parent, living her lifestyle with kids in so many outside school activities and the list would be tiny…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely fuming her with she’s the most disrespectful disgusting loudmouth dragged up by her own Paula who is vile. The ignorance of her scoffing over appointments being booked up. I for one booked an appointment five weeks ago for today with my gp for a few small issues I waited til I was on holidays from work. I also have my dentist booked in for tomorrow I rang back in February and asked for clean and polish during my Easter hols. Il fitting this around childcare and some time off. And to think cunts like you just scoff at the staff who are booked for weeks as lots of workers are off. They’re also working in very busy practices serving tramps like you. They have children too and will try get some time with them this Easter weekend. To think you can drag him off to every sporting blitz possible without so much as a coat on after or a warm shower, you can drag him around funderland in just a T-shirt yesterday. You think you can wake up today and get an appointment for his chest AGAIN. You fire him into camp this morning anything bar care for him as his mother. Then roll your eyes today at a wonderful receptionist who has to listen to the likes of you day in, day out. So my appointment which I arranged weeks ago can get pushed off so your child can get stuck in whenever you click your fingers. Then don’t take care of him fire him off away into camp and the like. You are a gross excuse for a woman or a mother. And you let all is hard working parents down with your disgusting manners. Shame on you julie and sadly the cycle continues with air in rows already more than a gob on her. And fuinneog himself
💯 couldn’t agree more

• Heart
Reactions: 1
As a mother (Again not saying i'm a martyr) but I will never understand the likes of Burp and Droolie sending their sick children to school/camps/wherever, it completely baffles me. It's so awful on their kids and then risking infecting other children and their families, I just couldn't do it.

Reactions: 18
Cheeky of JuLie going to an emergency appointment with Fionn and expecting to talk with the Dr about Hpv also at the same appointment!

Reactions: 19
Cheeky of JuLie going to an emergency appointment with Fionn and expecting to talk with the Dr about Hpv also at the same appointment!
And hense the reason why genuine people can't get appointments because of the likes of her with her free under age gp using it as a consultation for herself too. Emergency appointment being used for a kid going to Easter camp....

Reactions: 15
And the €25 must be an error too, surely it's free 🙈
Wtf? Like who would pay that. I went to the Podcast festival once to see the people who did the West Cork Podcast on Sophie Tuscon du Plantier and even though it was a really good podcast the live version was awful. And that podcast is a million times better than Julie and Brenda's podcast could ever be!

Reactions: 6
Whats the difference between going to a live podcast and listening too it on ur phone?
They just talk the same shite only thing different I see is that u pay to go?

Also how shocking they can’t even advertise the name correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's no way she had to send in anything but she will take the hit that she spelled it incorrectly yawn

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.