Twinsandme #39 Lies about surgery, mocks mental health, couldn’t care less how anyone felt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the money she spent on herself for the wedding and when you some in the head on her with the glasses on looks like a cartoon . All the money she has and she’s still a state .

Reactions: 4
For anyone asking, because my phone is going to blow up with all the messages, y'all want to look like a quality street caramel swirl too. I'll just leave this hair, sorry no link.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Way too short.The make up looks like it was applied by Stevie Wonder using a sling shot.That cousin in the mobile better have plenty supplies in as they ain't surfacing until Tursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does Julie think she looks good with that filter? She’s like a caricature drawing she looks absolutely awful

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220709_195928.jpg

The crappy tan all on her foot and knee. Jesus it looked bad when she showed it being done in the salon but it looks 100 times worse there. 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Pinocchio strikes again! You are one vulgar donkey making up lies about an operation you are an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 6
If I owned a mobile home down there, I'd be rightly pissed off if someone gave a stranger my spare key along with every other one and it was then shown to thousands. Really safety conscious 😕

Reactions: 21
All I see is scorching hot day outside and a line up of girls who look like they would melt if they stood outside

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She 100% didn’t wash that tan off at all.. there’s no way a spray tan would be that green and orange if washed properly 🙈

Reactions: 13
Why does she get a spray tan and NOT wash it off? It’s disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.