Twinsandme #38 My forehead donโ€™t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya she said it was heat of the moment and has apologised loads and then made it about herself when she said has proof that missy wrote stuff about Julie
They love bleeping drama ๐Ÿ˜ฉ look after your twins and shut the duck up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Julie has the cheek to question the donations people have made to Missys PayPal on the teaspill post ๐Ÿคฏ donations people made from their hearts knowing they are going to help a terminally ill woman fulfil a bucket list. These arseholes can't open their minds for 2 seconds to realise the same people donating in Good faith to shannen too thinking their money would help her , difference is shannen abused peoples good will and trust in a GFM, and now refuses to acknowledge it. Missy has mentioned what she will do with what people have gifted to her. These insta huns could learn alot from us everyday people sorry i mean us "trolls"

Reactions: 18
Julie how about the time you sold egg boards in your dads name a week after his funeral you profited from his Death people thought they would be donating the funds to a cancer charity nope in julie and the mothers pockets scam artist aswell

Reactions: 18
Or the time she pretended to be homeless to get a hap house oh julie you should shut your mouth

Reactions: 14
Lads I'm sorry but after my first baby I cried for 2 weeks straight my boobs were that sore. How us julies mother dancing around with no support etc after a mastectomy and reconstruction ๐Ÿคฏ i know its being mentioned but if Julie is exaggerating her mother's operation for clout I'm shocked beyond words

Reactions: 3
Mammy looks on flying form after surgery (on her big toe I'd say)
Can't wait to see Julie crashing at some stage

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.