Twinsandme #38 My forehead don’t jiggle jiggle, it holds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Report all those sweet tit ads - we know you read here Julie, you still have to put ad on them πŸ‘ and if you use them AND make them actually noticeable then people won't report πŸ€ͺ

Reactions: 4
Report all those sweet tit ads - we know you read here Julie, you still have to put ad on them πŸ‘ and if you use them AND make them actually noticeable then people won't report πŸ€ͺ
In fairness she has paid partnership at the top

Still have to have #ad, etc. that paid partnership thing is sneakier than when they hide the tiny sp or whatever. But still have to put # even with that at top

Reactions: 1
Still have to have #ad, etc. that paid partnership thing is sneakier than when they hide the tiny sp or whatever. But still have to put # even with that at top
What is the most appropriate reason to select when reporting this?

Even if there was 4 fine lads, why does she think they would even notice her in among all the other parents?
Maybe they were Fine Art student's on their summer holidays desperate for cultural interactions and when they heard Mrs.Von Goff was going to be there they seized their opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mam looks fine there with her trip into town, holding hands with the twins....chest area looks grand.

Reactions: 11
I'm half the mothers age and just recovering from covid and I look worse than her πŸ˜‚ Miraclous recovery by Mrs Haynes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That "tile" wallpaper/ sheet thing looks really tacky, even by her standards......and it's the same as the tile already there? WTF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Get some paint and paint over them 🀷🏽 your uncle or whoever you are pretending to rent from won't mind

Reactions: 10
I knew it, not a fuckin hope in hell paula had a mastectomy AND reconstruction in the same day and is flying along the town there today holding the twins hands, no chance she recovered that quick and is pain free 2 weeks later, why the fuxk is no one calling Julie out on this blatant lie??!!

Reactions: 26
If she’s only renting you still can’t paint the kitchen cupboards without permission…..

Reactions: 3
I might have missed this but why does that post/picture she put up of Paula say full mastectomy if she didn't actually have one? 😱

I knew it, not a fuckin hope in hell paula had a mastectomy AND reconstruction in the same day and is flying along the town there today holding the twins hands, no chance she recovered that quick and is pain free 2 weeks later, why the fuxk is no one calling Julie out on this blatant lie??!!
I would but am blocked absolutely mocking people that actually did have mastectomy.I stopped believing day she said in Icu after operation.I had one and you can barely move your arm

Reactions: 2
What has Shannon done? I have tried several times to join Tea Spill and they never accept me.
Loads it seems! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ I never heard of her before but it seems she had a go fund me to raise money for her medical needs and she was sent almost 100k and then didn’t need/spend it on medical stuff but won’t address the fact that she got all this money and is keeping it even though it’s not being spent on what everyone thought. Then she tried to call our the tea spill page or something. The whole saga lost me then πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.